Saw a "ticker" on ESPN

89Tornado

Yeah, I care. These past couple of years have been a ton of fun. Better talent spread throughout the league than I have ever seen.

This.

The playoffs the last few years have been amazing and the last few years have been the first time since the Jordan era that I've planned a day around watching a regular season game. This is bad timing for the NBA which was finally starting to be more attractive.

I don't care nearly as much as I would have say 5 years ago, the games seem to be more about officiating to me nowadays than the players, I get sick and tired of watching LBJ put his head down and run into people and throw up some ignorant shot only to get a foul called everytime, maybe I'm old school, but I remember when the players actually had to make shots to win games, and not from the dang free throw line, to me its a lot like Nascar, it has turned into a pretty boy sport that is more about who you are rather than your actual ability.

This.

The playoffs the last few years have been amazing and the last few years have been the first time since the Jordan era that I've planned a day around watching a regular season game. This is bad timing for the NBA which was finally starting to be more attractive.

Agreed. And I think LBJ is the main reason why the league was on an up.

Whats the NBA?
It stands for No Basketball Again. Just like 1999. It took them til now to recover. Fools. Didn't learn a thing. Doesn't bother me though. Still got the NFL and college football/basketball.