Glad to have Graham!

sixcat

I am sure glad to have Graham in the MED! For years, the MED has been neglected by local media outlets such as the Roanoke Times and now we can go to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph website to get coverage. Galax and Graham finished 1-2 in the Region C golf tournament yesterday at the Lower Cascades at the Homestead and not one mention in the Roanoke Times. This is nothing new to the Galax golf team, they have won 4 or 5 regional and 3 state championships since 2004 and rarely get covered.

Congrats to the Galax and Graham golf teams and thanks to http://www.BDTonline.com for covering it.

Congrats to Galax for another title. Great job G-Men on the runner-up.

A special shout out to Morgan Brewster for getting a chance play in the State Championships after coming so close in previous years.

I agree that Graham has needed to drop in classification. Even in the "glory days of Carlock," Graham had a single A enrollment but elected to play up a division! I am looking forward to big things happening for the G-men and G-Girls. Congrats to Galax, Union, and Graham on their great golf seasons. Southwest Virginia does it again.