Suck 4 Luck

Ryan4VT

Who wins the Suck for Luck sweepstakes?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Suck for Luck sweepstakes?

• Dolphins
    • Colts
    • Cheifs
    • Vikings

Me and my friends at work were talking who will get Luck, so I researched the schedules. I still say Miami will get him. And Colts will have #2 pick. Here are the schedules, what do you think?

Colts: 0-5

Week 1 - @ Houston Texans

Week 2 - vs. Cleveland Browns

Week 3 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 4 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 5 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs

Week 6 - @ Cincinnati Bengals

Week 7 - @ New Orleans Saints

Week 8 - @ Tennessee Titans

Week 9 - vs. Atlanta Falcons

Week 10 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

Week 11 - BYE

Week 12 - vs. Carolina Panthers

Week 13 - @ New England Patriots

Week 14 - @ Baltimore Ravens

Week 15 - vs. Tenneesee Titans

Week 16 - vs. Houston Texans

Week 17 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Dolphins: 0-4

Sept. 12 New England Patriots

Sept. 18 Houston Texans

Sept. 25 @ Cleveland Browns

Oct. 2 @ San Diego Chargers

Oct. 17 @ New York Jets

Oct. 23 Denver Broncos

Oct. 30 @ New York Giants

Nov. 6 @ Kansas City Chiefs

Nov. 13 Washington Redskins

Nov. 20 Buffalo Bills

Nov. 24 @ Dallas Cowboys

Dec. 4 Oakland Raiders

Dec. 11 Philadelphia Eagles

Dec. 18 @ Buffalo Bills

Dec. 24 @ New England Patriots

Jan. 1 New York Jets

Kansas City: 2-3

1 Sun, Sep 11 vsBuffalo

2 Sun, Sep 18 @Detroit

3 Sun, Sep 25 @San Diego

4 Sun, Oct 2 vsMinnesota

5 Sun, Oct 9 @Indianapolis

6 BYE WEEK

7 Sun, Oct 23 @Oakland

8 Mon, Oct 31 vsSan Diego

9 Sun, Nov 6 vsMiami

10 Sun, Nov 13 vsDenver

11 Mon, Nov 21 @New England

12 Sun, Nov 27 vsPittsburgh

13 Sun, Dec 4 @Chicago

14 Sun, Dec 11 @New York

15 Sun, Dec 18 vsGreen Bay

16 Sat, Dec 24 vsOakland

17 Sun, Jan 1 @Denver

Vikings: 1-4

1 Sun, Sep 11 @San Diego

2 Sun, Sep 18 vsTampa Bay

3 Sun, Sep 25 vsDetroit

4 Sun, Oct 2 @Kansas City

5 Sun, Oct 9 vsArizona

6 Sun, Oct 16 @Chicago

7 Sun, Oct 23 vsGreen Bay

8 Sun, Oct 30 @Carolina

9 BYE WEEK

10 Mon, Nov 14 @Green Bay

11 Sun, Nov 20 vsOakland

12 Sun, Nov 27 @Atlanta

13 Sun, Dec 4 vsDenver

14 Sun, Dec 11 @Detroit

15 Sun, Dec 18 vsNew Orleans

16 Sat, Dec 24 @Washington

17 Sun, Jan 1 vsChicago

As a Cowboys fan I hate to say it, but that might very well happen. The Eagles will find a way to win games.

Yep. Too much talent. Its just taking them a while to gel with the injuries/new additions. They will turn it around sooner rather than later.

Guest The Variable
Yep. Too much talent. Its just taking them a while to gel with the injuries/new additions. They will turn it around sooner rather than later.

Nope. Thats not going to happen. No 2nd level defense, no O Line. You wont even make a wildcard with those issues, I dont care what team you have.

Miami or Kansas City. Miami with the lead right now, IMO.

How can you say KC over Indy? The only "winnable" game we have on our schedule is Jacksonville. Colts finish 1-15. 2-14 at best. KC will finish 4-12

How can you say KC over Indy? The only "winnable" game we have on our schedule is Jacksonville. Colts finish 1-15. 2-14 at best. KC will finish 4-12

If Peyton can come back, he will. I think he's too savvy to allow his team to tank, especially when the prize is his replacement. That team's almost identical to the one that has won its division for 54 straight years, and I have a hard time believing Peyton is worth EIGHT OR NINE games. Indy will snap out of it and finish around 6-10.

If Peyton can come back, he will. I think he's too savvy to allow his team to tank, especially when the prize is his replacement. That team's almost identical to the one that has won its division for 54 straight years, and I have a hard time believing Peyton is worth EIGHT OR NINE games. Indy will snap out of it and finish around 6-10.

Peyton will not come back this season. He has stated he wants to start to practice in December, but will not return to the field in a game. Irsay said today in a statement to yahoosports that if they have a chance at Luck, they Will take him. Even if it means he sits 3-4 years learning, ala Rodgers/Favre.

I promise you, we go 2-14 at the best.

Peyton will not come back this season. He has stated he wants to start to practice in December, but will not return to the field in a game. Irsay said today in a statement to yahoosports that if they have a chance at Luck, they Will take him. Even if it means he sits 3-4 years learning, ala Rodgers/Favre.

Indy would be smart to snatch him up if he is there. I witnessed first hand how good Luck can be at the Orange Bowl last year. Peyton cant play forever. Many legends have been replaced.......remember Joe Montana going to the Chiefs????? Who would have ever thought that?

Behind Luck, who is the most viable option at QB? Moore? Landry?

Landry is the next best thing, he is breaking all of Bradford's records at Oklahoma. My personal favorite coming out this year is Robert Griffin III. I love watching that guy play.

Landry is the next best thing, he is breaking all of Bradford's records at Oklahoma. My personal favorite coming out this year is Robert Griffin III. I love watching that guy play.

I do rather enjoy RGIII.

Wanna make a friendly wager on 2-14? I'll take the over.

He's not on injured reserve, is he? There's your answer...

He's not on the IR, but he plainly said he wants to get back to practice in late December. He has plainly said he will not return this year. And he's never lied about what he plans on doing lol. He just got cleared to stand on the sidelie this last week. He will be back next year, with Luck or Landry sitting right behind him, learning from the best there's ever been.

Guest The Variable
Whoa! What up, superlative. You really think he's the best ever? I think there will be some argument against that.

Especially since Montana was the best there has ever been or will be.

He's not on the IR, but he plainly said he wants to get back to practice in late December. He has plainly said he will not return this year. And he's never lied about what he plans on doing lol. He just got cleared to stand on the sidelie this last week. He will be back next year, with Luck or Landry sitting right behind him, learning from the best there's ever been.

Why would he come back to practice in December if he had no intention on playing? It would make far greater sense to rehabilitate if his goal was August 2012. I've heard what he says. I don't buy it at all. We are talking about the 2nd-greatest Iron Man the sport's ever seen, after all...