Gate city

RCITYHOO

I went to Bristol last week and watched them play Tazewell. Virginia High is small but fast and their half-backs deliver a good hit at the end of their runs.

We're on the basketball board here dude.

We will be better. There is a lot of desire in the basketball team this year. They are like a family.

Without Paul Arnold Gate City will not be better than last year no matter how much the desire they possess. VA High is the team to beat followed by Gate City and then there's a big drop off in D2.

Without Paul Arnold Gate City will not be better than last year no matter how much the desire they possess. VA High is the team to beat followed by Gate City and then there's a big drop off in D2.

Whatever you say man. You don't know what is going on in our gym and yes Paul was an amazing player, but it's not the end of the world. And we'll see come round basketball season which is better. I don't think to much bout Va High after last year's football game at Va High. Classless.

Don't judge Va high because of one football coaches ingnorance. Wheeler is is good coach and does things right way. Question will be is will Va High be able to match the hype.

There is a lot more than that. I know Wheeler is a great guy and I hope he gets you all on the right track but that was just totally uncalled for. And it wasn't just Thurman, there were fans wearing those shirts too. But I guess VA High received the curb stomping they had coming to them right?

There is a lot more than that. I know Wheeler is a great guy and I hope he gets you all on the right track but that was just totally uncalled for. And it wasn't just Thurman, there were fans wearing those shirts too. But I guess VA High received the curb stomping they had coming to them right?

And just like last year Gate City will take their whipping in basketball. If memory serves me correctly VHS split with GC last year and should have swept y'all. Now its a new year and I sure hope VHS is overlooked because they are the real deal this year.

And just like last year Gate City will take their whipping in basketball. If memory serves me correctly VHS split with GC last year and should have swept y'all. Now its a new year and I sure hope VHS is overlooked because they are the real deal this year.

If you beat us I will accept it, You won't see our fans making stupid shirts insulting you guys to try and prove a point. And you were supposed to sweep us? Didn't we make it further than you guys last year?