Unnecessary Roughness

southbound

Im already wondering what potential "distractions" that will cost them the victory here in the big town of Richlands.. guess we will all have to wait and see!

Hmmmm. They aren't used to turf. The lights are too bright. Their locker room is across the street. Our fans are too loud. The 18 wheelers blowing the horn on the four-lane are too distracting. They haven't seen a fancy score-board before. We play dirty. We paid off the refs. We recruit too much. We use the wrong cleats. There isn't a Dairy Queen or an Arby's close. The parking distracted them. It was too hot. It was too cold. Weather wasn't right. The bubonic plague returned in Washington County. The race in Taladega was too distracting. We tapped into their headsets. They were upset we run out of a helmet and they don't. We wear the same colors so they were confused......I could probably keep going. Lol

It is because we hurt their players down here in Lebanon so they couldnt beat you guys! That is what they said we hurt their players so they couldnt beat Richlands! So I guess Richlands needs to bring our pay off down here!! LOL Man how stupid some are! I remember when the Bristol race was over there and they said that caused them to lose! LOL WOW!

Hmmmm. They aren't used to turf. The lights are too bright. Their locker room is across the street. Our fans are too loud. The 18 wheelers blowing the horn on the four-lane are too distracting. They haven't seen a fancy score-board before. We play dirty. We paid off the refs. We recruit too much. We use the wrong cleats. There isn't a Dairy Queen or an Arby's close. The parking distracted them. It was too hot. It was too cold. Weather wasn't right. The bubonic plague returned in Washington County. The race in Taladega was too distracting. We tapped into their headsets. They were upset we run out of a helmet and they don't. We wear the same colors so they were confused......I could probably keep going. Lol

Idk about everyone else, but I'm EXTREMELY excited to hear from Southbound/Falconman. They will make my entire week. Haha

I know I check the board daily becuase I can't wait to hear what they say for a good laugh!

You missed one, "The ride is too long"

Someone grabbed your vagina? That's sexual harassment...and you DON'T have to take it!! Uncalled for!!

You crack jokes and have your fun. I've been sore all weekend. :( Bruised and a few abrasions, to the point didn't even go to church Sunday. But, I will be ready for you guys.:D

You crack jokes and have your fun. I've been sore all weekend. :( Bruised and a few abrasions, to the point didn't even go to church Sunday. But, I will be ready for you guys.:D

IF you actually play for Abingdon, I would be absolutely ashamed of the excuses you make on here each week. For an actual football player to use some of the crybaby whining you do speaks tons about your program. I personally don't think players should be on message boards especially during the season. Anyway, I hope you feel better by Friday because those big ole boys in Richlands are going to lay it on Abingdon.