Richlands and Abingdon

jecruey

Good news and bad news. According to at least one source, Saturday will be the last of the earth? Good news is that since Richlands plays football on FRIDAY night, I get to see them kick Abingdons ass one more time!!!!!

Good news and bad news. According to at least one source, Saturday will be the last of the earth? Good news is that since Richlands plays football on FRIDAY night, I get to see them kick Abingdons ass one more time!!!!!

That's Good!

good news and bad news. According to at least one source, saturday will be the last of the earth? Good news is that since richlands plays football on friday night, i get to see them kick abingdons ass one more time!!!!!

that source could be wrong.actually might be the end before you see the sun rise again.

Ya know, I'm just glad my entire life doesn't revolve so heavily around watching high school boys play ball. Granted, I enjoy football as much as the normal next guy...but, end of world stuff? Wow. So, what I'm saying, in a nutshell, is...get a life. Yes, Richlands will beat Abingdon..it's a given....why find so much joy in beating Abingdon? You must feel that you don't rate up with the folks that live in Abingdon...which, by the way, is ridiculous. The joy so many people get by beating Abingdon is actually a compliment to those of us that live in Abingdon. So I say Thanks...thanks for thinking we are so great. Oh, and if you think the end of the world is coming it would be of much greater benefit to you to be in church.

Ya know, I'm just glad my entire life doesn't revolve so heavily around watching high school boys play ball. Granted, I enjoy football as much as the normal next guy...but, end of world stuff? Wow. So, what I'm saying, in a nutshell, is...get a life. Yes, Richlands will beat Abingdon..it's a given....why find so much joy in beating Abingdon? You must feel that you don't rate up with the folks that live in Abingdon...which, by the way, is ridiculous. The joy so many people get by beating Abingdon is actually a compliment to those of us that live in Abingdon. So I say Thanks...thanks for thinking we are so great. Oh, and if you think the end of the world is coming it would be of much greater benefit to you to be in church.

Man, you're taking things wayyyy too seriously. Sure, it's fun to bash Abingdon because of the way Falconman and Southbound talk. But at the end of the day it's just that, FUN. Why be on the board if you can't take a little joke and some ribbing from a rival community??? I remember the day after Graham beat Richlands to end the 33 game winning streak, there was a post on here making fun of the end of the world because we lost. Take everything with a grain of salt man. No one on here called you out specifically. It's just good natured fun.

agree .it would benefit us all

Man, you're taking things wayyyy too seriously. Sure, it's fun to bash Abingdon because of the way Falconman and Southbound talk. But at the end of the day it's just that, FUN. Why be on the board if you can't take a little joke and some ribbing from a rival community??? I remember the day after Graham beat Richlands to end the 33 game winning streak, there was a post on here making fun of the end of the world because we lost. Take everything with a grain of salt man. No one on here called you out specifically. It's just good natured fun.

Ryan, you are right. My apologies. I guess that just hit me the wrong way. I am typically not anywhere that up tight or have knee jerk reactions.

Ryan, you are right. My apologies. I guess that just hit me the wrong way. I am typically not anywhere that up tight or have knee jerk reactions.

My apologies too man. I usually don't fire back like that. Could be from all the stress of this dredful day at work. Lol. It's all good though, bro.

As Ryan had said, we don't really mean anything toward the Abingdon players or most of the other Falcon fans. Speaking for myself, I just enjoy going back n forth with looserbound & Falcongirl. I'm sure most of the blues fans feel the same as Ryan & myself. This is the only week that I ever talk any kind of trash on here and I think that anybody that has seen me post on here can attest to that. There's just something about those 2 that makes me just love to give them a hard time.

As Ryan had said, we don't really mean anything toward the Abingdon players or most of the other Falcon fans. Speaking for myself, I just enjoy going back n forth with looserbound & Falcongirl. I'm sure most of the blues fans feel the same as Ryan & myself. This is the only week that I ever talk any kind of trash on here and I think that anybody that has seen me post on here can attest to that. There's just something about those 2 that makes me just love to give them a hard time.

Exactly. 96.34% of the time, I try to be as respectful as I can be. Really, Sb and Fm are the only real cases in which I don't care to talk a little smack. I respect BigO, falconfan1, .......I can't think of any other Abingdon posters off the top of my head. In all seriousness, good luck to you guys. Hope it's a healthy game. No injuries. And safe travels to those coming from Washington Co.

Man, BigO. The things some folks can infer from poking a little fun!! I DO like Richlands football, BECAUSE THEY'RE OUR KIDS!!!!! Can you conclude from that, that I'm a non church goer? Football is not the center of my life; my Lord Jesus Christ is. But, I don't think He will reject me because I want to see my football kids kick your football kids butt? And we do take football pretty seriously here in Richlands. And, as ole Charlie Brown is fond of saying, "...don't you know sarcasm when you see it?" OH, AND I BELIEVE IN KEEPING SCORE!!!!!