tbgfan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham 31 Bland Co. 0 4Q

i realize this is bland but i am glad to see ghs put a few points on the scoreboard finally. this may be what they need to get more confidence in their offense. hopefully.

Too bad Devon can't have a shot at breaking the rushing record!

true but you do not want to take a chance on him getting hurt in a freak accident at all. records are nice but nicer to have him around for the playoffs. even though would be nice to get it against abingdon with the two twins falconman and southy mouthing off on here about how great their defense was until tonight. cannot wait for the excuses to start about why they lost tonight.

If they would leave him in, Im sure he could. Don't know how smart that would be though.

If it came through the normal course of the game--great, but to leave him in with chance of injury just to break the record--no

I think that might be our first tdown pass

I know Abingdon has alot of work to do to be competitive, but I think, barring injuries, that Arnold at QB and Pennings at RB has potential for the Falcons in the future.

I know Abingdon has alot of work to do to be competitive, but I think, barring injuries, that Arnold at QB and Pennings at RB has potential for the Falcons in the future.

I could agree with that