Black Diamond District Prediction

eastboundanddown

they had him last year, i saw them play at camp, at least a dozen times i saw them turn the ball over, then dye just looked at the coach with a sad look on his face. i felt very bad for him, he is a good kid, but i don't think he can win with two other good players, and a jv team

• 1 month later...

Guest rebel85

thanks for the spelling class,sorry about that , guess you have never typed a word wrong.anyway, congratulations on your spelling bee championship, maybe you all will learn to play basketball one day,hahahahaha just kidding, good luck with your season.

Grundy really isn't that good. If TV can figure out what kind of defense they are going to run they will be great, keep in mind they almost beat you all twice last year.

Almost only counts in horseshoes buddy

hurley will finish first....twin valley i believe has the advantage for second but it will be a very competitive battle for second between them, grundy, and honaker....i don't know if twin valley can score enough points to beat grundy and honaker but i heard they are playing some great d this year....grundy, idk if they have the toughness and the defense to beat twin valley and honaker but they have ben rife and some other key role players on offense....honaker will play very hard on both ends and they have the dye kid that is very skilled, but can they beat the other two? idk....it'll be interesting, but hurley should win it and lose and bdd game if they play like they are capable, but im predicting they won't do that every night and they may lose one game

I haven't seen Va High play yet but I hear they are loaded. They have a quick point guard, some pretty tall players, and 4 or 5 guys that can get double figures each game. They also have a kid that transferred from JJ Kelly (I think) that is 6-5 and a pretty good ball player. I heard that they were beating teams by 30 to 40 points or more in summer camps this past summer.

they are pretty solid, they are pretty athletic, and yeah they are pretty good...lol...but twin valley isn't that good...they won't beat hurley for sure, and they will have trouble this year in the bdd...they can't score it with any consistency, they play as hard as any team that i have seen recently, but the hard truth is that they just don't have alot of "basketball" talent

• 2 months later...