Tazewell forfieting???

TheChampIsHere

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
If RHS is ever has a down year people will try to hang 100 on them. It's not right I realize but they have destroyed everyone for so long.

Coach Mance of the Darkside has shown incredible mercy this year......when other schools have sorry teams they destroy themselves..........

Guest bigdaddyd50

Glad we didnt waste our time with Tazewell. SWD is a damn joke. I compare it to the cumberland

The SWD is down for sure this year, but I would still put their best team against whatever your districts best team is and see how that turns out for ya.;)

That already happened this year...Richlands beat Gate City...

I guess I just miss the old days of the SWD GMan where there was good competition within it and the teams competed well outside of the district as well. Sort of sad to see but the SWD as it used to be is gone and with the realignment talk seems it will remain history, but everything changes I guess.I can't see much of a reason to keep bagging on a couple of the teams in the SWD tho as their problems have been discussed all season long.