Div. 3 Playoffs

Nadoball

I think Richlands vs Cave would be a very good match-up.

I have seen both teams several times this year and they are very similar.

Both offenses revolve around very good RBs. I would call it a tie between the two.

QB play is equal also. Richlands is better at Passing but Cave's QB can run better.

The biggest glaring difference to me is on defense.

Richlands is much better in pass coverage. Cave will struggle against a good passing team.

Also Cave does not have a kicking game. They won't even try extra points and kickoffs don't even go to the 20 so field position could be an issue.

All in all I would say that Richlands would win by 2 scores at Ernie Hicks.

Cave can keep it within a TD at Bogle.

Hey Sleepin nuts I was gust wondering witch school do you scout for? The reason I am asking is that you have an indepth knowleage of most of the teams that are in the playoffs, alot more than the average fan. I do enjoy reading what you have to say about each team. Sory about the spelling its been a long day.

Edited by Blues Man

If your @ the Cave Spring vs. Hidden Valley game, look me up. I'm the fat guy with the camera.

TJ, I started to say hello to you the week you were taking pictures of Coach Hammes's family under the scoreboard at Bogle but I didn't want to interrupt.

I can't go to the HV vs CS game as I have a previous commitment to be at another game.

I know you are at alot of different CS events so I am sure I will bump into you at some point.

If your @ the Cave Spring vs. Hidden Valley game, look me up. I'm the fat guy with the camera.

If CS and Richlands hook up, i'll be the fatter guy with the camera lol.

Hope to get to see you again this year man.

Hey Sleepin nuts I was gust wondering witch school do you scout for?

Blues, For lack of a better term I would say that I am a free agent. I was a full time video guy for a team a few years ago but now I just help a few of my old coaching buddies when they need film of a team I want to see.

It's a cool gig. I try to go to a few locations I have never been to before. I love hanging out with the fans and I always try to see the best teams every year. Richlands has an amazing atmosphere, great fans and a really fun team to watch so I am hoping to get to see them again this year.

Blues, For lack of a better term I would say that I am a free agent. I was a full time video guy for a team a few years ago but now I just help a few of my old coaching buddies when they need film of a team I want to see.

It's a cool gig. I try to go to a few locations I have never been to before. I love hanging out with the fans and I always try to see the best teams every year. Richlands has an amazing atmosphere, great fans and a really fun team to watch so I am hoping to get to see them again this year.

I do like how you break each team down in your post. It sounds like alot of fun seeing different teams and places each week.

Is the QB for CS expected to be back and healthy for the playoffs? I hope he is, its a shame for a team to play the entire season and then not have all their players when it matters most.

Sleepin nuts, since you have got to see most/all of the playoff teams in your opinion if you had to pick a favorite to win it all who would it be?

Ditto, I have no idea.LOL With 6 teams still undefeated it's very hard to know what it will take to beat one of them. I have a fairly good idea of a final four but after that all bets are off.

I was just curious, I havent got to see any of the top teams I guess you would call them in person other than Richlands so I was wondering about how someone without a dog in the race so to say would see it.

I thought Cave should have beaten Richlands last year, the two TD's called back killed them...but, they have lost a couple of key players since then...I hope that if Richlands and Cave meet again this year that I can go...would love to see that match up again.

That would be one TD called back! Go Big Blue!!

Cave spring beat cburg only because motley got knocked out in the second qt he would have made a diffrence if he had played the whole game. Cave is good but i think richlands will win. Need to stop wright on sweeps the don't have a kicker so be ready to go for two every time. Run run run pass to tight end up the middle.don't count cburg out yet it was a good wake up call .

Cave spring beat cburg only because motley got knocked out in the second qt he would have made a diffrence if he had played the whole game. Cave is good but i think richlands will win. Need to stop wright on sweeps the don't have a kicker so be ready to go for two every time. Run run run pass to tight end up the middle.don't count cburg out yet it was a good wake up call .

they won because they were the better team that night dont blame it on an injury

they won because they were the better team that night dont blame it on an injury

Nope, C'burg lost because Motley got KO'd...plain and simple. Those two teams play 10 times at full strength, C'burg goes 10-0....

Nope, C'burg lost because Motley got KO'd...plain and simple. Those two teams play 10 times at full strength, C'burg goes 10-0....

I agree. While it may be politically incorrect to use injuries as an excuse for losing a game, it's absurd to not recognize the impact, especially when a player like Devon Johnson, Motley, or Sam Wright is the player sitting out.