Question for the board:

Props on the very appropriate pic.

Girls: EDGE-ZACH

Sloane was overrated. Dad was rich, but she wasn't the cutest thing under the sun. Kelly Kapowski was HOT, and you know that Zach got with the whole group...Kelly, Jessie, and probably Nikki.

I am fairly certain that Zack didn't get with anyone of them. Check out the link below for verification. If he didn't smash Kelly then he didn't play the game, and much less score, with the other ones! Like the article concedes, if he did hook up with Kelly it was a long build up. He spent way too much time and effort getting the goods and ultimately wasted his opportunities with other girls. We all know that if you're too hung up on one girl then it ruins your chances with the others. Zack fell victim to this sad condition, IMO.

(WARNING: sensitive language): http://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/entertainment/television/a-brief-sexual-history-of-kelly-kapowski/

Ferris, on the other hand, you can assume smashed Sloane. Please refer to my hot tub reference. You think she's not that hot, but I don't believe she is any uglier than Kelly, so we'll move on. Remember the "Save Ferris" campaign that all the girls at school started for him? Hot girls, might I add. How about the pretty girls that called him to check on them? Basically, Ferris had all the babes and had his picking of whatever, whenever. He had all of Chicago at his disposal. Rad.

ADVANTAGE: FERRIS

Friends: EDGE-ZACH

A.C. > Cameron. Screech > Cameron. Cameron was the ultimate wet blanket, and he tried to make that move on Sloane. Dirty...

I MIGHT see your A.C. argument, but honestly, Slater was a meat head. He was a "wing man" who often undercut Zack for the babes. Remember the fist fight in the hallway of the wrestler chick? Slater wasn't a friend, he was a d-bag out to steal Preppy's girls.

Screech is Screech. A huge dweeb that was looking for acceptance anywhere he could find it. Look no further than Zack Morris. Guys like Screech thought Preppy was cool, need I say more?

I'll turn the tables with Cameron. Cameron was a troubled soul who Ferris basically saved, literally. Ferris pulled Cameron out of his bed and gave him the day of his life. He stood up to his dad and really came out of his shell. I think Ferris is the best friend out of anyone in this argument.

Potential: EDGE-ZACH

Ferris was a lazy, truant bum. Zach was lazy, but showed a little ambition. He went to college in the later years.

I think if you stereotype Ferris as a "truant bum" then it is a slight to his character. School, especially high school, can often be a waste of time. I don't really equate school attendance, or lack thereof, to ambition. Ferris was a bright, energetic individual who wasn't a menace to society. Many of our world's great people and innovators would fall into to Bueller mold. People like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and tons of other millionaires/billionaires never finished their education, yet they are some of the most successful people in the world. I wouldn't sell Ferris to save the world, but I wouldn't call him a bum either. He has great potential.

ADVANTAGE: FERRIS

Wow. I'm surprised with this argument. Zack tortured Miss Bliss even while she was having an affair with his dad. Then in high school at Bayside High he had flings with Kelly, Jessie, and Lisa. During this time he lead on a fat firl girl who biddec on him at an auction. Would have any girls bid on Ferris? Hell no? Then he was Nitro of the team line and met up with a girl in a wheel chair. While he pissed her off he made amends at the end and most likely had sexual intercourse with her. He was the member of the basketball, track teams, and Glee club. He discovered the long lost Baysise radio station and revived it. During this time he SAVED Baysie high school with a little help from his buddy A.C. Slater. He tortured Belding not one day out of the year but everyday of his high school years. I can go on but I won't unless necessary. If you still think Ferris Buellers has the edge then provide your argument, otherwise I will provide more facts why Zach Morris trumps him!!!!!!!!!!!

I really believe the fact that Jessee didn't get the attention Kelly did led her to strip. Kelly got tossed around by Zack and A.C. like a ragdoll while poor little Jessee set back in hopes A.C. would come back to her. Jessee got hopped up on speed and you could just see her life would end up on the wrong end. Kelly, being a poor kid living in a modern day, west coast Walton type house hold, couldn't afford an addiction of any kind.

I know that was a little off subject but needed to be said.

Anyways, Zack wins over Ferris anyday of the week. Ferris had one day, Zack ran Bayside for four years.

I really believe the fact that Jessee didn't get the attention Kelly did led her to strip. Kelly got tossed around by Zack and A.C. like a ragdoll while poor little Jessee set back in hopes A.C. would come back to her. Jessee got hopped up on speed and you could just see her life would end up on the wrong end. Kelly, being a poor kid living in a modern day, west coast Walton type house hold, couldn't afford an addiction of any kind.

I know that was a little off subject but needed to be said.

Anyways, Zack wins over Ferris anyday of the week. Ferris had one day, Zack ran Bayside for four years.

Exactly! Ferris was a bad ass for one day while Zach ran the school for 8 years. NO COMPETITON!

Wow. I'm surprised with this argument. Zack tortured Miss Bliss even while she was having an affair with his dad. Then in high school at Bayside High he had flings with Kelly, Jessie, and Lisa.

Like I've said in my earlier posts, if Zack didn't bang Kelly (which I presented my evidence throughout the thread) then he didn't score with anyone else on the team. Kelly was the all-around goodie-too-shoes who let no one penetrate, not even Preppy. IF it happened, it was 7 years in the making (i.e. the College Years which should've never even made it to television). 7 years doesn't make Zack a god; it makes him someone who just can't close the deal. Let's take a look at the phenomenon known as "Friend Zone." You remember that funny, smart, good looking guy in high school who always hung out with the girls but never got any (if not, it was probably you)? Well, that guy was Zack Morris.

Ferris slayed Sloane on the reg. There was no doubt about it. In. Love. With. Ferris.

During this time he lead on a fat firl girl who biddec on him at an auction.Would have any girls bid on Ferris? Hell no?

You're high if you think no one would've bid on Ferris. Take this quote from Grace, Rooney's secretary, when she describes Ferris:

"Oh, he's very popular, Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads — they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Zack Morris was loved by his clique. Ferris' charm was felt by everyone. Like I said, the "Save Ferris" campaign shows that he had the ENTIRE city of Chicago behind him.

Then he was Nitro of the team line and met up with a girl in a wheel chair. While he pissed her off he made amends at the end and most likely had sexual intercourse with her.

Prove it.

He tortured Belding not one day out of the year but everyday of his high school years. I can go on but I won't unless necessary.

Zack was a minor threat to Belding. So he caused a little mischief. So what? Zack was always in class and ended up doing what he was supposed to. Belding had a soft spot for Zack and it was mutual.

Ferris, on the other hand, pwned Rooney. Rooney was a dick and had it out for Ferris. He plotted to ruin Ferris' life, but Ferris beat him at his own game. Who doesn't like seeing the bad guy caught at the end of the day? Ferris put an end to Rooney's boorishness and everyone thanked him for it.

If you still think Ferris Buellers has the edge then provide your argument, otherwise I will provide more facts why Zach Morris trumps him!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my umpteenth post in this this thread, I think I have spelled out my argument as to why Mr. Bueller trumps Zack Morris. Let's hear your retort.

I'll leave you with a great life lesson that Ferris teaches all who enjoyed his movie:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

What life lesson did you receive from Zack Morris? I'll be waiting...