haysi @ burton

cwood78

Then I apologize for questioning the reasoning behind your statements, youve seen more than I have.

Unfortunately if the game is on Saturday I wont be able to go(work). Is 93.5 gonna cover the game? I would think so w/ Union and Central playing a long way away and Eastside @ Clintwood I assume 92.1 is gonna be there.

Yea JIB has more firepower than Hurley and Castlewood...

I THINK JIB has more play makers than Castlewood or Hurley but no super studs.

Miles is as close as they have to that and he is a legit big play threat.

If Haysi can stop the Jet and contain there passing game they can give themself a chance IMHO Haysi can move the ball and score on Burton BUT if they squander there chance as they did in the Hurly game Burton will start rolling

If Haysi can stop the Jet and contain there passing game they can give themself a chance IMHO Haysi can move the ball and score on Burton BUT if they squander there chance as they did in the Hurly game Burton will start rolling

Burton will shut down Haysi imo....perhaps pitching a shutout....

I agree 100%

Guest bigdaddyd50

If I were Haysi I would sneak up on the day before and water down their field reallllllll goooooood. Jib has proved they suck in mud. (clintwood and union games)

Haysi 21

JIB 14

Jibs weak azz schedule will itsself

If I were Haysi I would sneak up on the day before and water down their field reallllllll goooooood. Jib has proved they suck in mud. (clintwood and union games)

Haysi 21

JIB 14

Jibs weak azz schedule will itsself

Wonder why the mud didn't hinder them beating Central 61-20... Once Burton gets turned loose at UVA Wise... it won't be pretty ... I watched Clintwood play Haysi and I watched them play Burton..Burton gave Clintwood one tough game... Glad Clintwood doesn't have to play them on the Turf at UVA-Wise...