little help with a VT ESPN sign

total

I work at VT, and the lady in the office beside me sold me her season tickets to the Thursday night game between VT and NC (face value $48). she's had season tickets so long, and she has awesome seats... front row, on the 30 yard line, on the visitor side. she said I'll have plenty of leg room because in front of us is the wall... and then the field.

so I got to thinking - I should make a big VT / ESPN type sign to try and get on ESPN......

anybody got any suggestions???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at VT, and the lady in the office beside me sold me her season tickets to the Thursday night game between VT and NC (face value $48). she's had season tickets so long, and she has awesome seats... front row, on the 30 yard line, on the visitor side. she said I'll have plenty of leg room because in front of us is the wall... and then the field.

so I got to thinking - I should make a big VT / ESPN type sign to try and get on ESPN......

anybody got any suggestions???

Not exactly original, but it never gets old...

2011-October-29-12-1-101_medium.jpg

I can't make out what that picture is... what is it?

I'll have to check the tickets when I get home...

do you tailgate? I work in the CRC, and they said I could park here for free... don't need a tag or anything... just tell them I work here, and show my ID.

hahahaha - never mind... I see it now

I was stuck looking at that picture of the usc player with the stanford tree... thought maybe he was giving it to the tree

I can't make out what that picture is... what is it?

I'll have to check the tickets when I get home...

do you tailgate? I work in the CRC, and they said I could park here for free... don't need a tag or anything... just tell them I work here, and show my ID.

You can park in the parking garage near Log Cabin BBQ for free. I tailgate in the main commuter lot so that's a closer walk for me.

And seriously, the sign just to the left of Herby's face. You can't read that?

*wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah*

Ryan - did you buy some tickets off me before? against East Carolina maybe??? the 1st game after April 16

I'm taking Thurs off from work, and will be driving down from Princeton around 4 or 5 I think. I'm in the CRC beside the airport. it's like a 5 min walk to the stadium. you could hang with me and the wifey

Ryan - did you buy some tickets off me before? against East Carolina maybe??? the 1st game after April 16

I'm taking Thurs off from work, and will be driving down from Princeton around 4 or 5 I think. I'm in the CRC beside the airport. it's like a 5 min walk to the stadium. you could hang with me and the wifey

Maybe??? I was at that game. But I think I went with my friend and his dad, they have 3 season tickets and had an extra for that game.

Awesome. I love tailgating. And meeting the other posters here, lol. I park off campus lol. At a Church just on the other side of the road from Public Parking. It's a nice little trek.

We are in Lot 11, Spot #67...just off of West Campus Dr. between Engel and Harper (P22 on this map, http://www.vt.edu/where_we_are/maps/campus-map-highres.pdf).

I think the wife plans on cooking up a pot of chili and I'll have a cooler full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages and plenty of cigars, if you so choose to indulge. Will probably get there early...I'm leaving work after lunch.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
We are in Lot 11, Spot #67...just off of West Campus Dr. between Engel and Harper (P22 on this map, http://www.vt.edu/where_we_are/maps/campus-map-highres.pdf).

I think the wife plans on cooking up a pot of chili and I'll have a cooler full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages and plenty of cigars, if you so choose to indulge. Will probably get there early...I'm leaving work after lunch.

Get there around 130 so I can steal a beer off of you lol.

I teach in Litton Reaves on Thursdays, and your lot is right on my way back to the office.

That is almost exactly on the path I walk to the stadium. I park on the other side of International Affairs (K1). Walk up Stanger St. Go through building 151 (L/M3). Walk across the Drillfield on the slanted path. Walk by War Memorial Hall. Past building 189 (M7). Then straight up to Cassell.

So your spot is right beside my route. I'll stop by and see ya. I'm actually going down at like, 8 AM. My best friend is a senior at VT and he wants to hang.

I teach in Litton Reaves on Thursdays, and your lot is right on my way back to the office.

I've always got a cold one waiting for you, Stoney! Not sure if we will be there THAT early but no later than 4PM, I would guess.

That is almost exactly on the path I walk to the stadium. I park on the other side of International Affairs (K1). Walk up Stanger St. Go through building 151 (L/M3). Walk across the Drillfield on the slanted path. Walk by War Memorial Hall. Past building 189 (M7). Then straight up to Cassell.

So your spot is right beside my route. I'll stop by and see ya. I'm actually going down at like, 8 AM. My best friend is a senior at VT and he wants to hang.

Instead of walking past 189 toward Cassell, turn right and walk in front of it and continue until you get to the parking lot...easy to find and not much out of your way. With kickoff at 8PM, we'll probably be there until about 7:30PM.

Instead of walking past 189 toward Cassell, turn right and walk in front of it and continue until you get to the parking lot...easy to find and not much out of your way. With kickoff at 8PM, we'll probably be there until about 7:30PM.

I'll definately stop by. This will be Racheals' first football game that isn't a Richlands game. She asked me the other day how many people Tech was expecting. I sad sold out. She shrugged and said, "couple thousand?". I laughed till I hit the floor. When I said somewhere between 65 and 67,000 she about died. I can't wait for her to "feel" Enter Sandman. Lol.

I've always got a cold one waiting for you, Stoney! Not sure if we will be there THAT early but no later than 4PM, I would guess.

Pretty sure I'll be floating around the Burg that evening too... all liquored up.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Pretty sure I'll be floating around the Burg that evening too... all liquored up.

You are welcome to stay at the apt, I will be starting around 3:00 probably in the commuter lot, Wild Turkey in hand, Lancaster in cheek.

If you need a ticket, let me know.

I will swing by there most likely around 530 for awhile on the way to Chicken Hill. I want to hear your turkey story in more detail, and hopefully I will give you one of my own, pending this weekend.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

Just an idea....

Enter

Sandman

P____

N____

I am braindead but someone can fill it in.

Also, aren't signs prohibited at Lane? Or am I imagining things?

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Just an idea....

Enter

Sandman

Pwn's____

North Carolina____

I am braindead but someone can fill it in.

Also, aren't signs prohibited at Lane? Or am I imagining things?

??? Maybe ???