little help with a VT ESPN sign

total

You are welcome to stay at the apt, I will be starting around 3:00 probably in the commuter lot, Wild Turkey in hand, Lancaster in cheek.

If you need a ticket, let me know.

Sounds good. I'll be with Tar Heel Boy and a couple of his fraternity brothers who are supposedly making the trek from Chapel Hill. 3:00 is good with me, I'm taking both Thursday and Friday off so I can be there as early as you want me to bud and we can get it started.

I'll match your Turkey, but you keep your Lancaster, I'm bringing the Grizz.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Sounds good. I'll be with Tar Heel Boy and a couple of his fraternity brothers who are supposedly making the trek from Chapel Hill. 3:00 is good with me, I'm taking both Thursday and Friday off so I can be there as early as you want me to bud and we can get it started.

I'll match your Turkey, but you keep your Lancaster, I'm bringing the Grizz.

I have to teach till around 245, I have to cover for a class that starts at 2. A lot of the faculty are headed to the National Communication Association convention in New Orleans, so I have to pick up the slack.

BUT, should be at the APT at 3, and we can drink there and head over at any time before 5, and you can ride for 50 cents. Parking is free and plentiful at my complex too. lol.

Ryan - did you buy some tickets off me before? against East Carolina maybe??? the 1st game after April 16

I'm taking Thurs off from work, and will be driving down from Princeton around 4 or 5 I think. I'm in the CRC beside the airport. it's like a 5 min walk to the stadium. you could hang with me and the wifey

We parked back at the Research center across the road from the airport for the Miami game. There wasn't anyone checking for passes or anything and there were several other people parking there, despite the signs that said you couldn't. I'm not sure which building it was that we parked at, but it was the first one after you come around the curve (coming from the stadium). It's almost 1 mile from there to the stadium, but we tailgate on Chicken Hill in Lot 5, so it isn't quite as much walking all at once.

the lady I got the tickets from said that she put up a sign last year, and got on ESPN... I hadn't heard of that rule on banners.

and I don't get the "once you go black" reference... probably an inside joke - huh?

Guest StoneyCalhoun
the lady I got the tickets from said that she put up a sign last year, and got on ESPN... I hadn't heard of that rule on banners.

and I don't get the "once you go black" reference... probably an inside joke - huh?

I would figure the worst they could do is take it away. So go for it.

bigblue - that lot you parked in CRC, the 1st lot... that's where I work, and the lot I'll be in.

gman - my tickets are sect 17, row n, seat 13/15

Dude! SERIOUSLY...THOSE are my old seats, the ones I had before the reseating a few years ago!!! LOL

Unfortunately, you aren't on the 30, more like the goalline...but they are GREAT seats!!!

We are now in Sect. 15, Row E (third row from the field), right at the end of the visitors' bench...25 yard line.

Dude! SERIOUSLY...THOSE are my old seats, the ones I had before the reseating a few years ago!!! LOL

Unfortunately, you aren't on the 30, more like the goalline...but they are GREAT seats!!!

We are now in Sect. 15, Row E (third row from the field), right at the end of the visitors' bench...25 yard line.

My seats for this game suck. Lol. But I'm just happy to be going.

I'll be going to the Tech/UNC game as well. Any chance me and the soon-to-be Ms could join one of your guys tailgates???

You're more than welcome to swing by. Thing about the 'muter lot is that it's first come first serve so its hard to really tell where we'll be. We have a comically large blow up Hokie Bird that narrows us down so if you see one there's a good chance it's us. We're a SWVA based group of Hokie alum, so again, if you see us, drop by.

You're more than welcome to swing by. Thing about the 'muter lot is that it's first come first serve so its hard to really tell where we'll be. We have a comically large blow up Hokie Bird that narrows us down so if you see one there's a good chance it's us. We're a SWVA based group of Hokie alum, so again, if you see us, drop by.

So you're out there in the public lot??

Were you, or whoever is the owner of the inflatable Hokie Bird, in the front row/corner of the commuter lot, by the porta-potties, right on Price's Fork for the Arkansas St. game? For some reason, I believe I saw one there and that Stoney Calhoun and I tailgated right beside you guys.

If not, please disregard this message, shame me, and tell me I have no clue what I am talking about.

Were you, or whoever is the owner of the inflatable Hokie Bird, in the front row/corner of the commuter lot, by the porta-potties, right on Price's Fork for the Arkansas St. game? For some reason, I believe I saw one there and that Stoney Calhoun and I tailgated right beside you guys.

If not, please disregard this message, shame me, and tell me I have no clue what I am talking about.

With the the satellite TV hookup? Yeaah buddy.

Awesome! lol

If you see us again, drop in. We're friendly and liberal with our food and beverage.

LOL, will do man! I'll be around the commuter lot with Stoney Calhoun so if we see the Big Bird we will stop by and say what's up.

Likewise, if you see a couple drunk guys that may or may not be with a UNC fan or three roaming around in VT gear, and in all likelihood with some type of camo on, then it might be us, so stop us and introduce yourselves.

My seats for this game suck. Lol. But I'm just happy to be going.

Are you in the 500's? That's where I ended up getting seats after they released some for public sale.

I sat up there for the Miami game, and I actually kinda like those seats...plenty of leg room and a sweet view as long as they are driving toward the south endzone.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Are you in the 500's? That's where I ended up getting seats after they released some for public sale.

I sat up there for the Miami game, and I actually kinda like those seats...plenty of leg room and a sweet view as long as they are driving toward the south endzone.

I've sat all over Lane and absolutely love the seats in the 500s. If I'm not with GMan basically sitting on the visitor's sidelines, then I actually want to be in the 500s. You can see every play develop, which is awesome, and you can almost touch the bomber on the flyover, which is even more awesome.

Yep. 502. Row AA. Seat 15 & 16.

I've sat all over Lane and absolutely love the seats in the 500s. If I'm not with GMan basically sitting on the visitor's sidelines, then I actually want to be in the 500s. You can see every play develop, which is awesome, and you can almost touch the bomber on the flyover, which is even more awesome.

I think I would honestly rather sit in the 500's, than half way up the east stands where I have sat for other games. You don't have your knees in peoples back, and as you mentioned, its a nice view of the game. Too bad all the tickets are the same price...it would be even better if they were cheaper.