game to watch friday or saturday?

countryboy

need some opinions on what will be the best game to go watch either on friday night or saturday...id like to watch clintwood play or richlands play, but im confident both will win so i'll probably do that next week, so needing what should be a good game

need some opinions on what will be the best game to go watch either on friday night or saturday...id like to watch clintwood play or richlands play, but im confident both will win so i'll probably do that next week, so needing what should be a good game

Yeah, Richlands should get past the first round pretty easily...I wouldn't make the trip here, if I were you.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Yeah, Richlands should get past the first round pretty easily...I wouldn't make the trip here, if I were you.

I heard no one was coming. We would all rather stay home then watch that boring game.

If both Galax and Grayson play Friday that area is where I'd like to go. Can probably catch a half of each.

They'll prob both host in the second round too. I'd probably wait a week so that you actually see a "game".

You say that now, but no one has scored on the Bye Byers all year long...

Very true, very true. That D is stout. However, the O is comparable to a little league team. Should be a close game. Just way too boring for my tastes. Lol.

Go check the Grayson Game And be There For The Upset.

they beat Abingdon...for what that's worth lol.

Don't put a lot of stock into that game. Abindon had a lot of players out. And the ones that were in were too star-struck with the band to do much. That was a throw away game for AHS.

Don't put a lot of stock into that game. Abindon had a lot of players out. And the ones that were in were too star-struck with the band to do much. That was a throw away game for AHS.

I thought that was race weekend lol.

Go check the Grayson Game And be There For The Upset.

I sure hope that you are right about the upset! Actually, I am driving up from Roanoke to see the Graham-Grayson County game. I just hope that Graham plays the game well despite the fact that they are certainly the underdogs.