11-11-11

ISOaPBR

First of all, if you're a vet, or if you're the widow or surviving parent/brother/sister/son/daughter of a vet, thank you for your sacrifice.

Secondly, any upsets coming from No. 11 Chilhowie, No. 11 Central, No. 11 Colonial Beach or No. 11 Strasburg?

First of all, if you're a vet, or if you're the widow or surviving parent/brother/sister/son/daughter of a vet, thank you for your sacrifice.

Secondly, any upsets coming from No. 11 Chilhowie, No. 11 Central, No. 11 Colonial Beach or No. 11 Strasburg?

True heroes don't wear capes-they wear dogtags

Central has a shot vs Wilson Memorial if they show up with a chip on their shoulder and ready to go to war. I watched some film of WM and they are a one-man show with Malik Rucks. They are certainly beatable,but we have to play some defense for a change

Chilhowie's got the best chance, but I say nay.

Wilson Memorial has played 3 teams with a winning record this year. Beating only one of those teams.

There wins where aginst 0-10, 2 teams where 1-9, 3-7, 4-6, and two 5-5 teams.

Wilson looks fast but just like Stuarts Draft they are winless against winning record teams (Stuarts Draft beat Fort Defiance 6-4 team). so hopfully Central and Union will bring back wins for the LPD and southwest va.

I want to throw out a BIG 2nd on the thank you to all of our troops for everything that they do for us..........THANKS !

If there are going to be any upsets for any of those teams it seems tonight would be a good chance for it to happen.............if your into the numbers thing !

Guest The Variable

As an Iraq vet, I say thank you to all of you for your support. Without attitudes like yours, America wouldnt be worth all the sacrifice. If you take your freedom for granted all but a few days a year, I did my job correctly. Thanks for the shout outs and the recognition.

I also sit at the feet for the folks who came before me. Vietnam guys were given an attainable task made impossible by politics and crapped on by an undeserving population of spoiled youths. Korea because everyone forgot about them. WW2 because men were men and did what they had to do without complaint and never asked for a thing in return. To all the fighters of the secret wars everywhere who can never talk about what they did to protect us or honor their fallen who they left behind.

We are all blessed.

As an Iraq vet, I say thank you to all of you for your support. Without attitudes like yours, America wouldnt be worth all the sacrifice. If you take your freedom for granted all but a few days a year, I did my job correctly. Thanks for the shout outs and the recognition.

I also sit at the feet for the folks who came before me. Vietnam guys were given an attainable task made impossible by politics and crapped on by an undeserving population of spoiled youths. Korea because everyone forgot about them. WW2 because men were men and did what they had to do without complaint and never asked for a thing in return. To all the fighters of the secret wars everywhere who can never talk about what they did to protect us or honor their fallen who they left behind.

We are all blessed.

One of my most meaningful tattoos is the one that adorns my upper right arm. It is a Vietnam Vet tribute for folks like my dad (who served in Phuloi) and his bretheren who were spat upon when they returned. This tat serves as a big 'ol FU to those and the Hanoi Janes of the world,and the tattoo was done by a Vietnam Vet John Michael Hill who had to stop several times to compose himself while inking me. If any of you do Facebook,hit me up and browse my pics and you'll see it in the tattoo album

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=1208737912#!/profile.php?id=1208737912 or see it here in my avatar

Edited by Unchained

We are all blessed.

This is great I was going to thank all the other vets but you said it the best I've heard. I've seen the sand also brother.

I would just like to add a big thank you to any Honaker High students looking at this for their veteran ceremony today and if any parents of any Richlands Elementary kids pre-K thru 5th see this ask them about their afternoon, they put on an excellent ceremony today.

Guest The Variable
This is great I was going to thank all the other vets but you said it the best I've heard. I've seen the sand also brother.

I would just like to add a big thank you to any Honaker High students looking at this for their veteran ceremony today and if any parents of any Richlands Elementary kids pre-K thru 5th see this ask them about their afternoon, they put on an excellent ceremony today.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

We are all blessed.

very true and thanks to all the vets