hey lance!!

cwood78

Guys just a thought, idk of anyone else uses one but I have an iPhone and I thought it would be pretty cool if we had a SWVASports app for it. It would make it 10 times faster to post scores and pics on here. Just a thought.

Guys just a thought, idk of anyone else uses one but I have an iPhone and I thought it would be pretty cool if we had a SWVASports app for it. It would make it 10 times faster to post scores and pics on here. Just a thought.

I have been looking in to a scores app for next season...i am at games most of the time and dont have any way to input scores until 2 or 3 am on Friday nights.

We just got a Flicker group going a couple of weeks ago, I planned on using that as a way to send pics, but again i cant upload until late Friday.

There is a mobile version of the forum software we use here that is supposed to be pretty good, but it's expensive and i have not even looked in to it due to the price.

I've got so much going on here right now with this place and ideas I want to explore...but, it's really hard to find the time and the funds to just "make it happen"...I'd have to pay someone to do things right...and the software costs add up fast. We have zero income here, it's all just for fun...i've tried to stay away from ads and all that sort of thing...the only real sponsor we have is the McDonalds folks who have supplied the prizes for the pickem and help us out with server costs....which is very kind of them to do.

I have been looking in to a scores app for next season...i am at games most of the time and dont have any way to input scores until 2 or 3 am on Friday nights.

We just got a Flicker group going a couple of weeks ago, I planned on using that as a way to send pics, but again i cant upload until late Friday.

There is a mobile version of the forum software we use here that is supposed to be pretty good, but it's expensive and i have not even looked in to it due to the price.

I've got so much going on here right now with this place and ideas I want to explore...but, it's really hard to find the time and the funds to just "make it happen"...I'd have to pay someone to do things right...and the software costs add up fast. We have zero income here, it's all just for fun...i've tried to stay away from ads and all that sort of thing...the only real sponsor we have is the McDonalds folks who have supplied the prizes for the pickem and help us out with server costs....which is very kind of them to do.

I don't know the exact cost, but maybe take up paypal donations? I'd say a lot of people on here wouldn't mind throwing in a dollar or two