Nba

BlueTornadoFan

I said it in the chat box and I'll say it again here just so it's archived. The Miami Heat will lose in the first round of the playoffs to the New York Knicks. Chris Bosh will (unfairly) be the fall guy again, and will be traded next offseason.

And I'll take the Lakers to win it all as much as I hate to say it. They've somehow become the sleeper team, but last time I checked, they still had Kobe Bryant who has enough left in the tank for a killer short season, as well as a talented team around him.

Guest The Variable
Bad food? Lmao.

yeah, steaming turd doesnt go down very well.

Derick Rose is one hell of a ball player but he just has not help. Thats the reason the Bulls won't make it again.

I say the Heat will win it if LeBron shows up in the 4th quarter, BUT since that hasn't happened in the Finals ever for him, I'll have to go with the Lakers or maybe even a surprising, uprising Oklahoma City Thunder team with the unstoppable Kevin Durant.

Derick Rose is one hell of a ball player but he just has not help. Thats the reason the Bulls won't make it again.

I say the Heat will win it if LeBron shows up in the 4th quarter, BUT since that hasn't happened in the Finals ever for him, I'll have to go with the Lakers or maybe even a surprising, uprising Oklahoma City Thunder team with the unstoppable Kevin Durant.

I'm taking the Heat over the Thunder in 6. I don't think anyone can stop the Thunder, same goes to the Heat. And I think LBJ has had enough of the choke jokes, and will show people why he's the best player in the game today.

And I think LBJ has had enough of the choke jokes, and will show people why he's the best player in the game today.

Couldn't have said it better myself, which is why I pick the Heat if LeBron shows up.

Couldn't have said it better myself, which is why I pick the Heat if LeBron shows up.

I think what kills LBJ, is that he has had to handle the majority of the load his entire career, so he was getting really tired late in the season. Anyone who watches the NBA knows he Was the Cavs. And I think he handled much of the load last year as well, simply because they hadn't worked together long. So in year two, I expect the three to coexist well, and gel a little better, which should produce a ring in June.

I think what kills LBJ, is that he has had to handle the majority of the load his entire career, so he was getting really tired late in the season. Anyone who watches the NBA knows he Was the Cavs. And I think he handled much of the load last year as well, simply because they hadn't worked together long. So in year two, I expect the three to coexist well, and gel a little better, which should produce a ring in June.

The Heat still don't have a point guard. Don't overlook that.

The Bulls really need to get some good players to help out Rose.... If they want to make it far into the playoffs, then they need to sign a really good free agent or two, which I think will happen...... They will get revenge on the "so good" Heat. Bank on it.