Tiger.

BlueTornadoFan

Do you think that Tiger will get his first win this weekend? In the 3rd round he is 4 shots ahead of 2nd place. I hope he does win..... He's got his swing back.

Oh yeah, Tiger's back, baby. One win in tournament definitely means that he's definitely back to the same golfer who won major tournaments by 15 strokes.

That's for you, GMan. /Sarcasm.

tiger might get back to playing well and being near the top of the rankings, but Tiger will never "be back." He won 7 out of 11 majors at one point. That's dominance that's hard to be matched by any one/team in any sport. He was in his prime when he did that. Now he's had 3 knee surgeries plus all the media stuff going on with him. There's no way he gets back to where he was when he was on top of the world.

talk about a guy losing everything & still having a better life than i would ever dream of having lol

Tiger still has lingering knee issues that I don't think he'll be able to ever get rid of. I do think he could get his swing back, as well as things like his poise, but he's always going to be dealing with physical issues as well now. and that is what will keep him from winning many more majors, if any.

Tiger still has lingering knee issues that I don't think he'll be able to ever get rid of. I do think he could get his swing back, as well as things like his poise, but he's always going to be dealing with physical issues as well now. and that is what will keep him from winning many more majors, if any.

Tiger's biggest problem was the way he swung the club in the past. It was the greatest swing in golf, but it was absolutely detrimental to his body. His torque destroyed his knee. He rehabbed it and has since completely revamped his swing so that the pressure is off his knee now and is more "traditional" and reliable; and good enough to win tournaments and majors both.

His big question mark right now has nothing to do with his swing though: it's his short game. If/when he gets his touch of old back both around the greens and with his putter, then he will dominate again.

Tiger has ended his 2 year drought with a win.... Congrats Tiger! Also... Include me in on this bet UVAO and hokie07.

He finished birdie-birdie to win...he has that look in his eyes again...he's hungry, he knows he can win, and he's worked out his swing issues. As I said in another post...he is putting the rest of the PGA on notice for 2012...Tiger is back...