I need info on the state game in salem

vols4life

$10 is correct and it will get you in both games. However make sure you don't leave cause it will be another $10 to get back in. Also be ready to stand around for the second game. About an 1.5 waiting between games. However, this stadium is a great place to watch a game. Will be there saturday and next friday for D3 title game

I've read where a ticket gets you both games, providing you don't leave the stadium. That right?

welcome to Salem's annual "how much beef jerky can you stuff in your pocket without getting caught" contest.

dadgummit! Highs near 50 Friday & Sunday... mid 30's Saturday.

Edited by VHSLhelper

How much to get in..never saw a state game and thought I might treat myself to a swva showdown

By all means treat yourself and stay for both games. Money well spent especially with the Southwest Virginia showdown at noon. The atmosphere is great and just to sit in the stadium with the respective school's fan base is exciting. You cannot help but to cheer for the teams that you may know nothing about. Salem Stadium holds about 7,200 people and is a perfect fit for the fan bases of the D1 and D2 participants. Not too big and not too small ... just perfect! No doubt that Clintwood will bring its usual and well traveled fan base and I certainly doubt many from Galax will miss this one either. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH GALAX AND CLINTWOOD!