CBurg updates

futbolking

13Sports ABC13 Sports

Briar Woods 14 Christiansburg 13 at halftime

VivaLoudoun Dan Sousa

Halftime: Briar Woods 14, Christiansburg 13 ... Falcons score with 8 sec to go in half .. Blue Demons then score on Hail Mary!

Great State

Edited by trublue

I listened to this game on the way home...and the Motley kid sounds like a hell of a ball player...I don't even like C-Burg and I found myself hoping they would find a way to somehow pull it off...any team that fights like that to the end, gotta respect it.

is Trace Mcsorley still the QB for Briar Wood? i watch him last year vs Harrisonburg as a freshman, if so, its pretty cool to have 2 state championships and still have 2 more years to play, awesome

I was there and yes Motley is a hell of a player. Ive watched him probably 10 times in his career and this was by far his best game...Him and #2(Carter) from Briar Woods are both legit D-1 players. I think Motley ends up on the defensive side of the ball at VT but I sure could see him becoming a big time safety...kid will knock your head off

McSorely is a dang good QB to only be a sophomore...and their running back #34 is a pretty dang good Jr RB

Briar Woods is stacked and I fully expect to see them back in Lynchburg next year