If given one ticket for free...

Ryan4VT

Who would you watch?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you watch?

• Clippers
    • Lakers

Clippers. I like Chris Paul and Blake Griffin... and I don't like Kobe...

I voted for the Clippers for this reason, but I think I'd like to have my vote back. I would want to go see the Lakers just for the spectacle of it all. The celebrities, the yellow jerseys, etc. I think it would be one of the most unique game experiences across all sports.

I voted for the Clippers for this reason, but I think I'd like to have my vote back. I would want to go see the Lakers just for the spectacle of it all. The celebrities, the yellow jerseys, etc. I think it would be one of the most unique game experiences across all sports.

I hate Kobe. And I love Blake. So without hesitation, I'd take the Clips

Guest The Variable

Id take the Lakers ticket, because I could probably get more money for it when I sold it.

Clippers are infinitely more entertaining, though asking me to choose between watching two NBA teams is like asking me to pick between pulling all my upper teeth without Novocaine or limb amputation.

Which limb? I'd give up a leg before I would have my teeth ripped out.

Edit: Wait...you weren't actually asking, were you?

LOL, more rhetorical, but I'd give my teeth before my leg. Dentures might be fun.

With the advances in prosthetics you can practically do anything with one leg nowadays...plus you look BA. The thought of having my teeth ripped out of my head, even with novicane, makes me cringe. And lets face it, dentures are kind of creepy.

I would probably give up my teeth before I gave up an arm/hand, though.

Even without Chris Paul I would pick the Clippers. If anyone missed the NBA season last year, Blake Griffin DOMINATED sportscenter. I like seeing guys fly around, so I would take Blake Griffin with 3 dunks > Kobe Bryant making 10 jump shots.

Has anyone ever been to Time Warner arena in Charlotte? The clippers are playing there on Feb 11 & there are some decent prices on upper deck tickets. Just wondering if upper deck is worth driving to Charlotte for?

Has anyone ever been to Time Warner arena in Charlotte? The clippers are playing there on Feb 11 & there are some decent prices on upper deck tickets. Just wondering if upper deck is worth driving to Charlotte for?

Thats where I sat to see them play the Heat. I liked my seats. It's worth it to me.