Welcome to the Plantation!

bucfan64

In other words you can't and will not answer the questions that I posed. By giving no answer, you have proven my point.

In other words, the use of the word "plantation" is not racist, unless it corresponds with a holiday dedicated to the honor of person whose race just happens to apply!

P.S. Libel, dear sir is exactly what you have done to me in this thread!

icwhutudidtherep1.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just admit you posted it in poor taste. That's all you have to do.

In other words you want me to lie! Don't think so.....all the heckling in the world will not get me to even remotely suggest that there was ever any ill intent in my post. I know why I posted it and that is all that matters.

Might as well give up, I AIN'T MOVING!

Likewise, I see that there is no moving any of you guys, so I guess that is where we stand.........

in other words you want me to lie! Don't think so.....all the heckling in the world will not get me to even remotely suggest that there was ever any ill intent in my post. I know why i posted it and that is all that matters.

Might as well give up, i ain't moving!

Likewise, i see that there is no moving any of you guys, so i guess that is where we stand.........

Hell yeah, bucfan! If we don't stand for something, we'll fall for anything? Amirite? Amirite?

In other words you want me to lie! Don't think so.....all the heckling in the world will not get me to even remotely suggest that there was ever any ill intent in my post. I know why I posted it and that is all that matters.

Might as well give up, I AIN'T MOVING!

Likewise, I see that there is no moving any of you guys, so I guess that is where we stand.........

Scarlett didn't want to move either. Look what happened to her. Or will you laugh because she's black? Racist...

scarlett-takes-a-tumble-o.gif