All State

pioneer23fan

Yea he came in and presented his playbook but I think it will be between Taylor and Henley. But if they dont give it to Taylor they are going to be hurting. He is great with those kids and deserves it. Lebanons defense has been outstanding for the past years and he can do it.

You are hearing wrong. They already shunned Wyatt once for Henley, if memory serves me correct.

Don't be surprised if B I throws his hat in the running. I heard from a friend who lives in Russell County he was interested.

No he's not ! I talked to him yesterday, he turned down a job at Maryville College to be the D-line and specials teams coach at DB. He's already teaching there this semester.

No he's not ! I talked to him yesterday, he turned down a job at Maryville College to be the D-line and specials teams coach at DB. He's already teaching there this semester.

Apparently my friend got misinformed or maybe he was just on his wish list. lol

Here are the All-State selections.

http://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=914&CID=1320997

Congrats Josh Hess and Devon on first team honors, and Mr. Wade on second team status. Also, congrats to all area players who were selected.

That's not the AP or Coaches All-State teams, its Virginia Preps own selections.