Carroll vs Richlands on Sat

bballer

Richlands girls got beat by 20+ by Carroll. Carroll is the team to beat in boys and girls this year in the SWD. Richlands/Tazewell tomorrow night. Should be a good one!

I don't live down there, but I would be curious whether folks in Richlands think the current coach is an improvement over Moose.

I don't live down there, but I would be curious whether folks in Richlands think the current coach is an improvement over Moose.

It was only a few parents that wanted Moose removed. They started complaining and scheduling meeting after meeting with the administration and school board until they gave in to the pressure instead of taking a stand for the coach. They started their whining before their child entered high school and gained support from some other parents of upper clansman. Their mantra was better coach, better team, better opportunities for your child. And they drank the cool aid. Moose was removed and now we get to watch it unfold before our eyes. In a two week period tazewell took them to OT, they lost to twin valley, they lost to Lebanon, and Carroll could have named the score. Last year with Moose could have been their highest achievement and it would serve them right.

They may have lost some games but overall record is better than last years. Lebanon has a great team with a lot of talent, Twin Valley killed the lady blues last year twice as did Carroll county. We had many reasons for wanting a new coach. Would love to sit n "chat" face to face to fill you in since you seem so interested. I will even serve you some of the famous kool-aid. By the way....yes last year was a great year for the GIRLS winning region but no matter how bad they do this year it will never be as bad as his 0-24 season!!

They may have lost some games but overall record is better than last years. Lebanon has a great team with a lot of talent, Twin Valley killed the lady blues last year twice as did Carroll county. We had many reasons for wanting a new coach. Would love to sit n "chat" face to face to fill you in since you seem so interested. I will even serve you some of the famous kool-aid. By the way....yes last year was a great year for the GIRLS winning region but no matter how bad they do this year it will never be as bad as his 0-24 season!!

I would love to have that "chat," but I make it a point to never drink the Kool-Aid.