Graham/Narrows

frito gonzales

I heard that one Narrows player got 2 technicals and got thrown out, I'm pretty sure there was another tech on Narrows but I don't know if it was a player or the coach. Then I heard Narrows parents started getting involved some how.

Carry over from the little league game incident back in the fall...Narz players/fans starting crap again...

This could be an interesting "rivalry" over the next few years. OK, maybe not "rivalry", but definitely going to be "tension" everytime these two teams tangle for a while...

Not going to touch this, enjoy the site to much!!!

No need for you to touch it, it is what it is. We have already experienced the issues with the Narz folks and they won't change any time soon...

Narrows girls come back tonight for game should be interesting. If anyone cares the young man from Narrows (they think) has a broken arm and a concussion. was told by person who was there the fans on both sides were very good but officals let it get way out of control, easy on me just what i was told.

The Narrows player ran into his own player on the final play, the officials were the same both ways, not bad but they let them play, there were little fouls both ways, 2 different Narrows players got T'd up and then their best player threw an elbow on a loose ball and got ejected, Narrows fans got involved when the two players ran into each other and due to that they called the game, needless to say it could have been 50 beacause Graham wasn't coming out of the press anytime soon due to the cheap fouls and redneck attitued of Narrows. And just throwing this out there, good chance they could play in 1st round of MED tourny....

The Narrows player ran into his own player on the final play, the officials were the same both ways, not bad but they let them play, there were little fouls both ways, 2 different Narrows players got T'd up and then their best player threw an elbow on a loose ball and got ejected, Narrows fans got involved when the two players ran into each other and due to that they called the game, needless to say it could have been 50 beacause Graham wasn't coming out of the press anytime soon due to the cheap fouls and redneck attitued of Narrows. And just throwing this out there, good chance they could play in 1st round of MED tourny....

Really hope so. might call up the boys and meet them there so you can see some real REDNECK attitude. Just throwing that out there!

Great kid she is a real player but is going to Radford U. to play volleyball and was also recurited for RU's track team but she loves volleyball.

The best part was, according to her dad, Savannah was planning on just going at best 75% last night. Great game all around. Seemed like refs were a little scared to do much after what happened with the boys. One ref was running towards the end Narrows was shooting on in case of a foul and when the buzzer went off, he literally just kept running. Kinda reminded me of "Run Forrest, run!"