NFL players at Mitchell Stadium

GHS89

Quincy Wilson, former WVU running back played Bluefield at Mitchell in the late 1990s I believe. He didn't have an established NFL career but a quick glance at his Wikipedia page shows that he played in lots of preseason games probably ~50 career carries in the regular season with the Falcons/Bengals.

Quincy did play at Mitchell Stadium in 1997 as a junior. He also was on the active roster for the Bengals and played in a few regular season games during his NFL career. I have a question. I remember a few Bluefield posters saying this awhile back. Was Ahmad Bradshaw originally from Bluefield, WV?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quincy did play at Mitchell Stadium in 1997 as a junior. He also was on the active roster for the Bengals and played in a few regular season games during his NFL career. I have a question. I remember a few Bluefield posters saying this awhile back. Was Ahmad Bradshaw originally from Bluefield, WV?

Not that I'm aware of. He may or may not have lived on the WV side for a little while, but I do know his dad, uncles, etc. were all Graham boys.

What about anyone from the wviac when bsc played games at Mitchell back in the 70s. I remember Delaplane from Salem not sure if BSC still had football then and I think a TE from Wesleyan maybe made it with the Broncos