Hurley Vs. Parry McCluer

NewHampshireRed

Havent been able to find much reading about PM, anyone know any details about this team?

I guess I will post a reply since it appears everyone else is to busy mourning the lost of their beloved SWD to discuss Hurley playing in the state quarterfinals this weekend.

I watched some video from the region c semifinals on youtube where Parry played Auburn and I was not really that impressed. Auburn was attacking the basket at will, something that Hurley can do quiet well. From what I have seen in that video I would say Hurley should win by at around 10.

I guess I will post a reply since it appears everyone else is to busy mourning the lost of their beloved SWD to discuss Hurley playing in the state quarterfinals this weekend.

I watched some video from the region c semifinals on youtube where Parry played Auburn and I was not really that impressed. Auburn was attacking the basket at will, something that Hurley can do quiet well. From what I have seen in that video I would say Hurley should win by at around 10.

or maybe its just that most people expect Hurley to win this game? I think you will see more talk in the finals if/when they get there....should Hurley manage to lose this game I think it would be seen by most as a pretty big upset. You never know with refs and sometimes you just cant buy a break...but, Hurley should win this one and move on.

hurley probably should win but if dustin gets in foul trouble it will be a completely different game...and all it takes is one or two bad calls to have that happen, or even good calls if he isn't smart...if pc has a good post game i say hurley by at least 10, if they don't have it i say hurley by 15 at least and i aint even heard or seen anything on pc, just feel like hurley got that taste last year, and is wanting to get back

watched them play Auburn and they are not a very big team more on the small side. However they play hard and seem to be scrappy bunch. Play smart from what I could see, don't make unforced turnovers and don't take bad shots.

watched them play Auburn and they are not a very big team more on the small side. However they play hard and seem to be scrappy bunch. Play smart from what I could see, don't make unforced turnovers and don't take bad shots.

I watched a video on youtube where they played Auburn and yes they are a little on the smal side Auburn attacked the basket a lot on them and was able to draw a few fouls like that. They do like to drive and kick outside to a open shooter as well. That seems to be there shall we say bread and butter play, they do that a lot.

Here's the video

Waynick should be Vandyke chiropractor player Of the week instead of new peoples bank. Man said get on my back and I'll take us to Richmond. Austin carried them 1 st half.

"unfinished business in richmond" Rebel nation is burning up the t shirts! Big fish in district...........

yeah the t shirts were all over the place...this was a good game, like you said waynick carried them in the second half, austin cooper in the first, tyler never got it going but had some key buckets near the end...they were terrible from the foul line there at the end, they are lucky pc couldn't make a shot the last two minutes, that could have hurt them, and that is very unlike hurley from what i have seen this year they usually shoot well from the line, maybe some nerves has something to do with it, also i think their experience came into play big time, seemed like pc started to panic near the end

also, near the end of it there, after the game was pretty much decided, think they were up by almost ten with not much time left at all, maybe it wasn't decided, but anyway, someone told me that when dustin went down and hit his head or something and got fouled, that when tyler was coming to help him up he stepped on the pc guy that was laying there or kind of kicked him or something?...any truth to that, i missed it if it happened, did anyone see this did my source see it wrong?, if it did happen, that is really not smart on his part, i don't see him going the whole game and keeping his cool, then doing something like that at the end?

Waynick should be Vandyke chiropractor player Of the week instead of new peoples bank. Man said get on my back and I'll take us to Richmond. Austin carried them 1 st half.

"unfinished business in richmond" Rebel nation is burning up the t shirts! Big fish in district...........

post of the day...haha.

Waynick was droppin' 3's all over the place...the big man can shoot!

also, near the end of it there, after the game was pretty much decided, think they were up by almost ten with not much time left at all, maybe it wasn't decided, but anyway, someone told me that when dustin went down and hit his head or something and got fouled, that when tyler was coming to help him up he stepped on the pc guy that was laying there or kind of kicked him or something?...any truth to that, i missed it if it happened, did anyone see this did my source see it wrong?, if it did happen, that is really not smart on his part, i don't see him going the whole game and keeping his cool, then doing something like that at the end?

I sure didn't see that. In fact i was taking pics of the whole thing as it happened and you can see the ref (black pants) is right in between them...the PMC guy is sort of distanced from where Waynick landed...they are just starting to help him up here in the pic, and I just don't see how it could have happened and (1) the ref not see it (2) they were sort of far apart.

If you notice, there are actually 2 refs, one on each side in this pic...right there...so, seriously doubt it happened.

Waynick.jpg

I think that Hurley only went 6 deep today had something to do with free throws.

Probably one of the few games no body in the "big 3" came out. Even with 2 early ones on Tyler...

Tyler didn't kick or step on anyone or that place would have erupted. I thought the refs called a great game.... called it tight from the get go.

15 from Parry Mc getting 4th foul early in 4th buried them he had 15 when they went out.

The Rebs never got rattled though even when Parry kept knocking down buckets and getting steals, they did miss some bunnies early in the game though....

SWVA is well represented this year in Richmond with Hurley and Virginia High in boys and Richlands and Gate City in girls. I hope all the teams take care of business and bring home some hardware.

I would have liked to seen the Gate City game, one of their girls played like a beast. 44 points and 6 steals and I think she is only 15.

Anyway, Good Luck to all the area teams!!:D

Guest king kone

That Gate City girls team is one scrappy bunch. That Gose girl made shots with hands in her face all night. And they put the clamps on that Wilmouth girl.

To whom ever told country boy that Tyler did that did not tell the truth. Tyler has done a great job keeping his cool this year. He is an awesome basketball player. I was there at the game and did not see anything out of the way by either team. And I did not like the comment that you posted “that you did not see him going the whole game and keeping his cool†that was not nice. Looks like people would just be happy for Hurley and wish them luck.

To whom ever told country boy that Tyler did that did not tell the truth. Tyler has done a great job keeping his cool this year. He is an awesome basketball player. I was there at the game and did not see anything out of the way by either team. And I did not like the comment that you posted “that you did not see him going the whole game and keeping his cool†that was not nice. Looks like people would just be happy for Hurley and wish them luck.

Im sure he did not mean it the way you took it .. i think country boy meant that he couldnt see tyler keeping his cool the whole game then doing something like that at the end with the lead!!

"Put the clamps on the Wilmoth girl." Really? What game were you at. She had 33. I wouldn't say that was putting the clamps on her. The Gose girl played a terrific game and she is a great athlete. Gate City played a great game. Let's not taking anything away from the other though.

That Gate City girls team is one scrappy bunch. That Gose girl made shots with hands in her face all night. And they put the clamps on that Wilmouth girl.