Heads-up for anyone using the trails at Lotito Park in Bluefield...

Bryan and I will have to keep a watchful eye out since we hike those trails 2-3 times a week! He perks up when the deer are around but not sure what he would do if he spotted a bear. He never has barked at anything all the times we've been there.

• 3 weeks later...

Just Call DNR and they will set traps for it and they will relocate it

Not sure if the WV DNR would do that considering the park in on the VA side of the state line...

Could be interesting with the carnival there now!

I'm scared those bears may break into Cha-Li's wagon and eat all the chicken-on-a-stick before I get there...

Could be interesting with the carnival there now!

That would be awesome....bears loose at the carnival!!! I saw a bunch of animals at the City Park the other day....Camels, a zebra, Cows, miniature pony's....and a jackass (not the guy setting up). Some may think the Bears are part of the show!!

That would be awesome....bears loose at the carnival!!! I saw a bunch of animals at the City Park the other day....Camels, a zebra, Cows, miniature pony's....and a jackass (not the guy setting up). Some may think the Bears are part of the show!!

Mayor or City Manager???