Zombie apocalypse!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/zombie-attack-naked-man-killed-while-eating-face-of-victim-video

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this on this site. Some guy in Miami (they think he was high on bath salts) attacked a man and pretty much ate most his face off. Police tried to stop him, but he just growled at the cop, so the cop shot and killed him. And for some strange reason, both the attacker and victim were nude the whole time near a busy highway or something.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zombie-attack-naked-man-killed-while-eating-face-of-victim-video

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this on this site. Some guy in Miami (they think he was high on bath salts) attacked a man and pretty much ate most his face off. Police tried to stop him, but he just growled at the cop, so the cop shot and killed him. And for some strange reason, both the attacker and victim were nude the whole time near a busy highway or something.

It takes more than bath salts to get someone that high off their rocker...

I wonder why the cop didn't try to taze or pepper spray him first. He was a black guy shot by a white cop who could have handled it another way, so now we're probably gonna see this all over the news for a while when someone takes it to court.

I still want to know why they were both naked though.

I wonder why the cop didn't try to taze or pepper spray him first. He was a black guy shot by a white cop who could have handled it another way, so now we're probably gonna see this all over the news for a while when someone takes it to court.

I still want to know why they were both naked though.

To the first point: it wouldn't have mattered. The guy got shot in the front of the head (kid you not, IN THE FRONT OF THE HEAD) and did not stop charging. Plus, even uncle Al and grandpa Jesse know that this one's a losing battle. Hard to make a guy who ate someone's face look like a victim.

Now, give that guy a pack of Skittles and some Arizona tea, and it may be a different story...

lolno.

A guy in Charleston, WV was found last year in his bedroom with a pair of womens panties on and his next door neighbors dead goat laying beside him.

Cause: Bath salts.

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

Not saying that it won't get you high, but this case is a different profile from that.

The description of the behavior of the assailant in this case matches exactly a person's behavior under PCPs, but agree to disagree. I can't argue too much with the GIF master. :)

To the first point: it wouldn't have mattered. The guy got shot in the front of the head (kid you not, IN THE FRONT OF THE HEAD) and did not stop charging. Plus, even uncle Al and grandpa Jesse know that this one's a losing battle. Hard to make a guy who ate someone's face look like a victim.

Now, give that guy a pack of Skittles and some Arizona tea, and it may be a different story...

I know it'd be a losing battle, but I figure someone out there (most likely his family) would fight this and with that whole Trayvon Martin thing that's still fresh on people's minds because of the news, someone will jump on it and open up this discussion.

If/when his family makes a big deal out of it they should make the victims hospital photos public, game over

I have heard the bath salts affect is similar to PCP(dangerous as hell) but I dont know(and im not stupid enough to find out)

By the way, can anyone imagine actually getting attacked by someone like this?

The CDC's stance on the issue,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/cdc-denies-zombies-existence_n_1562141.html?ref=tw

If/when his family makes a big deal out of it they should make the victims hospital photos public, game over

I have heard the bath salts affect is similar to PCP(dangerous as hell) but I dont know(and im not stupid enough to find out)

By the way, can anyone imagine actually getting attacked by someone like this?

The CDC's stance on the issue,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/cdc-denies-zombies-existence_n_1562141.html?ref=tw

Photos are already public if you dig a bit. :(

It is hideously gruesome to a point that you should not look if you have a weak constitution.

Is the CDC's link in Huffington? I refuse to click a Huffy link for my own personal reasons.

I really dont think I want to see that. This whole thing just kinda creeps me out. Im not scared of blood or anything like that but one person eating anothers face off? Straight crazyness!

I saw the CDC thing and had to look at it, even though it was in the HP. Basically they formally state that there is no disease that returns the dead to life or cause the living to behave like zombies.

Edited by redtiger

The sad part is there have been other odd/gruesome incidents this week also. Also being classified in with "Zombie" stuff and probably tied to bath salts. A guy in NJ cut some of his own intestines out and threw them at cops, and a mother in NM beheaded her 3 month old son and ate his brain and toes. Ridiculous stuff.

The sad part is there have been other odd/gruesome incidents this week also. Also being classified in with "Zombie" stuff and probably tied to bath salts. A guy in NJ cut some of his own intestines out and threw them at cops, and a mother in NM beheaded her 3 month old son and ate his brain and toes. Ridiculous stuff.

I guess Hornady knew what was coming...didn't want to fall for this crap but I guess I'm going to have to load some of this stuff up, just in case...