Va preps top ten

cwood78

clintwood is listed #3 in top ten, for divisions 1&2, saying clintwood fans are already making reservations for salem, this is a joke ,as ya know nothing is a given... play one game at a time....... yea, possibility is there, (making state)but you never know how your team is gonna perform...:eek:

reminds me of phglade back in 95-96..the paper came out sayin how ph should go ahead and be fitted for their state championship rings..they were loaded and run the table but in the last game jason boswell got hurt..then three more got hurt..radford killed them in the regions..so,play every game everyweek

Can you send the link to the article

http://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1382570&PT=4&PR=2

They were supposed to release a new team everyday. That didn't happen. They were supposed to release a top 10, it's beeen almost 10 days since their #2 was released and nothing else. I think they've forgot all about it. Shit website.

Is there an article that shows AA top ten?

There is articles for Div 3 top 10 and Div 4 top 10 on Va Preps.

I cannot see the Div 4 list because it is in the pay section but I do know the Div 3 top 10.

1. Brookville

2. James Monroe

3. Kettle Run

4. Monticello

5. Northside

6. Richlands

7. Cave Spring

8. Western Albemarle

9. Rockbridge Co.

10. Park View (South Hill)

HM Martinsville, Poquoson, York, Rustburg and Skyline.

Patrick Mauney (Aka Great State) compiles the list for VaPreps and seems to go a good job of making these polls.

I have to disagree with Cave Spring being at #7 because they lost 95% of the offense that touched the ball last year.

Honestly I think it will come down to the winner of Brookville and Northside in the Region 3 championship. The winner of this game will win state IMO

I cannot see the Div 4 list because it is in the pay section but I do know the Div 3 top 10.

1. Brookville

2. James Monroe

3. Kettle Run

4. Monticello

5. Northside

6. Richlands

7. Cave Spring

8. Western Albemarle

9. Rockbridge Co.

Patrick Mauney (Aka Great State) compiles the list for VaPreps and seems to go a good job of making these polls.

I have to disagree with Cave Spring being at #7 because they lost 95% of the offense that touched the ball last year.

Honestly I think it will come down to the winner of Brookville and Northside in the Region 3 championship. The winner of this game will win state IMO

I wonder if Richlands will really be that good? No doubt they will be tough as usual but still wonder about how much they lost.

1. Brookville

2. James Monroe

3. Kettle Run

4. Monticello

5. Northside

6. Richlands

7. Cave Spring

8. Western Albemarle

9. Rockbridge Co.

Don't sleep on #2 or #3.

I wonder if Richlands will really be that good? No doubt they will be tough as usual but still wonder about how much they lost.

It would be hard to argue Richlands any lower than 6th. The teams that are below them do not strike me as being close to the same level.

I expect that even if Richlands drops off alot from last year they will still win the region based on the other teams being poor.

I like Kettle Run in the east and Northside in the west.

Brookville has their QB back but lost some studs off their lines.

I cannot root for JM. They have a severe lack of discipline and rotten attitudes as displayed in the state game last year. Plus they lost the stud RB and still have a horrible throwing QB they can't seem to find a replacement for.

Monticello has a great offense but couldn't stop a rec team on defense.

IMO

Here's D4 for anybody interested. What I found in compiling the lists (disclaimer: it's a preseason list made up of who is expected back, plus any information we've gleaned from coaches in the offseason) was that D3 has a sharp divide between the top 5/6 (including Richlands) and the teams from 7 down. D4 on the other hand, has a sharp divide between #1 and everybody else.

1. Briar Woods

2. Broadway

3. Grafton

4. Liberty (Bealeton)

5. Loudoun County

6. Chancellor

7. Amherst County

8. Salem

9. Magna Vista

10. Tuscarora

HM: Christiansburg, Courtland, Heritage (Lynchburg), Hidden Valley, Powhatan, Sherando, Warhill

Here's D4 for anybody interested. What I found in compiling the lists (disclaimer: it's a preseason list made up of who is expected back, plus any information we've gleaned from coaches in the offseason) was that D3 has a sharp divide between the top 5/6 (including Richlands) and the teams from 7 down. D4 on the other hand, has a sharp divide between #1 and everybody else.

1. Briar Woods

2. Broadway

3. Grafton

4. Liberty (Bealeton)

5. Loudoun County

6. Chancellor

7. Amherst County

8. Salem

9. Magna Vista

10. Tuscarora

HM: Christiansburg, Courtland, Heritage (Lynchburg), Hidden Valley, Powhatan, Sherando, Warhill

Thanks for posting.

I agree. Div 4 Begins and ends with Briar Woods.