2012 Graham G-Men...

GMan

Glad to read this post! As far as the uniform change I also think this a great move for this program. It serves to move this tradition lad school to a NEW level. No more dwelling on the past and certainly excited about a very bright future! The Virginia side folks are once again excited about this team and the changes that have occurred. This excitement is displayed by everyone you speak to. I, for one, will be making the two hour trip up to Mitchell for the opening game. I will be sitting on the Virginia side and rooting for those G-Men! Although I believe this is a few years away, I so look forward to be sitting in Salem Stadium on an early December weekend waiting for those G-Men to take the field. Good luck Graham!

i will be making the trip to mitchell stadium to watch this new group of proud gmen play their hearts out. though i will be driving closer to 3 and a half hours still worth every min and mile of the drive. the future looks very bright for the GMEN.

I believe they will grow on me. For some odd reason every day that ive gotten on here I keep pulling up the pics and glancing at them lol Maybe they've already grown on me! But as everyone else has said I am very proud of where the G-men are at right now and it will only get better! I too will be there in my cardinal and gold for the first game of the year, and i might...JUST MIGHT buy some yellow track pants to wear if they win this one against those dang Beavers lmao!!!!!

I believe they will grow on me. For some odd reason every day that ive gotten on here I keep pulling up the pics and glancing at them lol Maybe they've already grown on me! But as everyone else has said I am very proud of where the G-men are at right now and it will only get better! I too will be there in my cardinal and gold for the first game of the year, and i might...JUST MIGHT buy some yellow track pants to wear if they win this one against those dang Beavers lmao!!!!!

During my freshman year of High School...I wore bright yellow pants, a graham shirt and face paint....ran over to the Bluefield side of the field in front of the student section jumping around and yelling a bunch of stuff....I had all kinds of stuff thrown at me..including threats in good nature. Funny stuff.

When I received the pictures, I did the same thing...I kept opening the file and looking at the uniforms. I liked them from the first time I saw them but something about them makes me like them more each time I see them.

That's their athletic colors. I'm almost positive their school colors are actually gray and maroon. Makes no sense, I know.

yes the school colors are maroon and gray. carlock changed the sports colors when he came to graham highschool which i think was the right decision.

That's their athletic colors. I'm almost positive their school colors are actually gray and maroon. Makes no sense, I know.

The band for awhile wore those old plaid uniforms that were maroon and gray, while the football team wore cardinal red and gold....

I like the Cardinal Red and Gold for all the sports, it's a good look.

The band for awhile wore those old plaid uniforms that were maroon and gray, while the football team wore cardinal red and gold....

I like the Cardinal Red and Gold for all the sports, it's a good look.

Totally agree. I think Jimmy Jones was the one who pushed for those band uniforms, but the newest ones are much sharper. And gray and maroon uniforms for all sports would look horrible, IMO.

Totally agree. I think Jimmy Jones was the one who pushed for those band uniforms, but the newest ones are much sharper. And gray and maroon uniforms for all sports would look horrible, IMO.

Any George Wythe fans want to jump in here and give us your thoughts? ;)

My thoughts as a Bluefield grad...those uniforms look good. They look "finished", which is what the old ones did not look. The old jerseys looked like practice jerseys, generic red or white jerseys with simply a number front and back. Heck, even the plain uniforms Penn State wore had piping around the neck and sleeves (I think).