Looking For Bristol Tickets

Rhschamps04

If anyone has any tickets to the Bristol races at the end of the month for sale let me know.

Gonna be a packed house, especially with the revamped track! Glad I got my tickets! Good Luck on getting some!

tricities craiglist is full of people trying to sell tix...and worst case just go on down there and you will find a ton of people trying to offload tix cheap an hour or two before the race.

even with the changes its not going to be packed like they thought it would be.

tricities craiglist is full of people trying to sell tix...and worst case just go on down there and you will find a ton of people trying to offload tix cheap an hour or two before the race.

even with the changes its not going to be packed like they thought it would be.

It may be more fun to do it like that actually ive gone down and done that and got tickets they wanted $150 dollars each for like like 10 bucks a piece about 30 min before the race they come down on there prices within a hour of the race.

thats what i do at almost every event i go to...unless i know there is a strict no scalpers law or something...some places actually have that and its impossible to get tix.

most of the time you end up with cheap tix and better seats.