Black Ops II.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours now! You going to the midnight release at the Gamestop in Claypool Hill?

I'd like to be there, but I am not for sure. I've never actually been to a midnight release before... Don't know how it is. Probably will just pick it up tomorrow, if not tonight.

i was in line for two hours when gears of war 3 came out at wally world think game stop is a little quicker

Ah, but Black Ops 2 has much more demand than what Gears of War would have, and I believe the wait for it will be much longer than expected for it. We'll find out tonight how much we'll have to wait to get it. Some of my friends told me to the there around 9ish to be in front of the line... That's gonna suck, to have to wait 3+ hours to get it.

Ah, but Black Ops 2 has much more demand than what Gears of War would have, and I believe the wait for it will be much longer than expected for it. We'll find out tonight how much we'll have to wait to get it. Some of my friends told me to the there around 9ish to be in front of the line... That's gonna suck, to have to wait 3+ hours to get it.

I preordered mine from amazon.com two weeks ago. It sure beats going out at midnight and waiting on it. Especially when you have to work the next day.

This is just perfect... on the eve of Black Ops II, my Xbox decided to not read games... Well, this sucks. When I put in a game to play, the console won't play it, barely even trying to read it, before it quits. Ugh. Any help guys?

That's and Xbox for ya!

This is just perfect... on the eve of Black Ops II, my Xbox decided to not read games... Well, this sucks. When I put in a game to play, the console won't play it, barely even trying to read it, before it quits. Ugh. Any help guys?

When I had my xbox that happened to me and the red ring soon followed =[ hope it doesn't happen to you my friend.

Towel trick? Explain, please? This is having me think of spinning a towel and snapping it at my Xbox...

Yeah essentially what you do is when you get the red ring, you wrap your xbox in a couple towels while its turned on. It overheats itself and shuts down. When you turn it back on it will work but not permanently, its only a temporary fix. But if its still under warranty don't do it.