Black Ops II.

I just pre-ordered Black Ops II today. And as far as I can tell, it looks amazing.

Anyone else on the forum excited for the release of the game? I know I am. The Multiplayer trailer looks awesome, but sadly, they haven't released the zombies trailer yet, but hopefully, soon.

For those interested in watching the MP trailer, here's the link:

Let this be the discussion thread on the game, if needs be.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I've got it preordered. We've been playing team deathmatch every night for about 3 weeks. If anyone wants to jump in a party to play, let me know and I'll send the invite.

Xbox btw

Edited by battleftbl

I play as well on the ps3.... add me if you like, just make sure you put in the friend request that you are from the site here so I know, because of I get all sorts of request due to my clan!

I-PWNZ-A-LOT is my psn

I play as well on the ps3.... add me if you like, just make sure you put in the friend request that you are from the site here so I know, because of I get all sorts of request due to my clan!

I-PWNZ-A-LOT is my psn

What?! No Xbox??!? Aww come on Sheets... Lol.

Edited by BlueTornadoFan

Connect? You mean Kinect? And if you want, we could play a game or two of Black Ops if you have it

Yeah that's what I meant, damn auto correct... I don't have any COD game for the X-Box, as a matter of fact I don't own any games for it... Kids have there games and watch Netflix on it.... I had BLOPS at one point on it but didn't keep it long!

Yeah that's what I meant, damn auto correct... I don't have any COD game for the X-Box, as a matter of fact I don't own any games for it... Kids have there games and watch Netflix on it.... I had BLOPS at one point on it but didn't keep it long!

Oh, okay. Well, that sucks.