Abingdon Falcons 2012

robtom

Going to be a long year in A-Town.

Does that surprise anyone? Its been a long year for at least the last 15 seasons.I don't see that it's going to be any different the next 15 be real things have to change from midget league to the administration to the parents I just don't see it happening. Not trying to piss you off be that's the way I see it.

Fort Chiswell - 10 scores

Abingdon - 2 scores

Falcons are already in mid-season form. Should go 8-2 or 7-3. (insert sarcasm here)

Dude, why do you have to be so downgrading to Abingdon? I mean, like Lance said, you gotta feel sorry for these kids. Well, the only reason Abingdon has a bad reputation is because of the two posters from there that are on here.

I was posting the score from the scrimmage dude. Relax.

Well, I understand you were just trying to make a joke, but Abingdon's got so much negativity from some users on here it's not even funny. It's time it should stop. Abingdon should be respected, as a school, and their football team should also.

You see what I'm saying?

Yes southbound and falconman have had alot to do with the abingdon hate on the board but to blame them for the reason we all hate abingdon is a little overboard ive hated abingdon long before falconman and southbound were on the board.

Guest king kone
Yes southbound and falconman have had alot to do with the abingdon hate on the board but to blame them for the reason we all hate abingdon is a little overboard ive hated abingdon long before falconman and southbound were on the board.
It is their cavalier attitude....like they are special....because they think they live in Camelot....

10 years from now when Southbound and Falconman are still playing for the falcons I think they will have grown on us enough that we will begin to love them.

10 years from now when Southbound and Falconman are still playing for the falcons I think they will have grown on us enough that we will begin to love them.

That was funny... and could actually be so if "they" continue that long.

Posters that have been on here for sometime, know that the SB and FM are just someone's vivid imagination. (I have my idea of whom it might be.)

Even the Abingdon players tried to find out last year and couldn't. We all know kids talk and would be touting their prowess in spoofing the local teams (especially Richlands) if they were truly Abingdon players or students.