2012 NFL discussion thread.

Let this thread be this years' NFL discussion thread.

I was impressed with the way Andrew Luck performed today, and hopefully, we'll see that a lot in the regular season. We still need to improve the O-line and the D though. We're getting there.

I see the Colts getting 4-6 wins at best. But, who knows?

The majority of the SWVASports forum are Redskins fans, so how do you guys like RG3, so far?

Edited by BlueTornadoFan

Lets just hope they get the real refs back before the season opener, some of the calls i've seen in the preseason are really, really bad.

Yeah, let's get the amateur bad calls out and the professional bad calls in! lol.

Lets just hope they get the real refs back before the season opener, some of the calls i've seen in the preseason are really, really bad.

One of the current refs is from the LFL (Lingerie Football League). How can he even begin to deal with the speed of the game??

• 3 weeks later...

Time for the 2012-2013 NFL Season to officially start. The NY Giants and Dallas Cowboys kick it off tonight on NBC. Who is it gonna be? I take the Super Bowl defending champs the Giants.

NBC and the NFL are trying to make this game seem as big and important as the Super Bowl. Musical appearances by Mariah Carey and No Doubt. Guest interviews with several NFL players including now Denver Bronco Peyton Manning. Let the games begin

Edited by Fan4Life

Well, at least Romo knows not to fix it if it ain't broke.

He picked on the backup CB all night with massive success... then the backup's backup with even bigger success. That led to a huuuuuge game for a former 'Hoo. Good win for the Cowboys. I hate to see the Giants lose, but it's not like NYC was too worried about it anyway with the DNC tonight and all...

Well, at least Romo knows not to fix it if it ain't broke.

He picked on the backup CB all night with massive success... then the backup's backup with even bigger success. That led to a huuuuuge game for a former 'Hoo. Good win for the Cowboys. I hate to see the Giants lose, but it's not like NYC was too worried about it anyway with the DNC tonight and all...

An incredible night for Ogletree. 8-114-2. Had the privilege to meet him by random chance one day, and he couldn't have been nicer and more respectful. The kind of guy you want to see have this kind of outing. I actually don't mind that primadonna team doing well if he's one of the big reasons.

I think my Cowboys could have a good year if they get out of their own way! Too many penalities especially pre-snap.Those are driving me crazy. No excuse for that. Defense looks better and if the o-line can come together they really got the playmakers on offense. It's just one game so will see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...