Say it ain't so Joe...

bucfan64

Joe Biden, the human gaffe machine, is at it again, this time in North Caro....er .....Virginia.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/14/Campaigning-Biden-Says-We-Can-Win-North-Carolina

I saw "The Campaign" this weekend. Will Ferrell's best movie, IMHO. Probably because it hits so close to home. Mindless gaffes upon mindless gaffes would've sunk a campaign duo in the past. Not now. I cannot fathom how the Dems can get away with a Bushian level of these, yet Romney gets blasted for "insulting Jews and Palestinians" for calling Jerusalem the Israeli capitol.

Wait. You guys are aware that George W. Bush was a full-fledged president twice, don't you?

Gore should've won in 2000, but I voted for Bush over Gomer Pyle, USMC in 2004. Economy was roaring in 2004, and "should we be in Iraq" looks somewhat trivial compared to 1-in-6 Americans below the poverty line and 1-in-4 receiving some sort of governmental assistance.

Crumb and get it will get more business from the area now for standing up for what they believe in.

What he "believed in" was a terribly out of context quote ripped out of Obama's speech in Roanoke by the Romney campaign.

I would never go there just because the dude named his place "Crumb and Get It"...nevermind the fact that he seems like a complete douche.

It's overrated. The cookies tastes like scrotums. Southbound's mom told me.

Regardless if the comment was out of context or not plenty of people didn't like it. Whether he wrote it or one of his staffers, Obama still said it and his policies during his term have not set well with a lot of people in the U.S.

Once the news got out that Chris turned down the Biden crew for a visit, looks like plenty have showed support for Chris and Kelly and their business.