Abingdon vs. Eastside benefit game

Beamerball

Grundy is a good place...period. Life is a road to many places if you follow it, my latest stop is Abingdon, not sure where the next one will be yet...maybe Grundy, or maybe not...will find out when i get there.

You know what? You're right, Grundy is a good place. So is Marion, Damascus, Richlands etc. Abingdon is a good place also. I realize there are some snarky people here, but all in all its still good. I was raised in south Mississippi so I understand that life is a road and i hope my road ends here. I know that we have had a very lackluster football program. We can't make a wholesale change so our boys are trying to fix it from the inside out. They are working hard, harder than I have seen an Abingdon team work in years. I pray that it pays dividends, either in wins or in life. Sorry, the Grundy crack was Wrong.

You know what? You're right, Grundy is a good place. So is Marion, Damascus, Richlands etc. Abingdon is a good place also. I realize there are some snarky people here, but all in all its still good. I was raised in south Mississippi so I understand that life is a road and i hope my road ends here. I know that we have had a very lackluster football program. We can't make a wholesale change so our boys are trying to fix it from the inside out. They are working hard, harder than I have seen an Abingdon team work in years. I pray that it pays dividends, either in wins or in life. Sorry, the Grundy crack was Wrong.

Man I can feel the love already! In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a long?"

arent you and falcon the ones who were cryin how you wanted to be more adult like in posts about the almighty falcon crest..then you bash not only me but lance...same ole same..cry n whine ..you two sure you arent mad cause the dance team wont take anyone over 18...FALCON AWFUL

Oh, come on dude, that was funny...you know it was. And you deserve it...every post ends with Falcon Awful? Uh, didn't we beat you guys year before last? Yep, we did. I choose not to waste my time at the end of every post with some silly chant about how you guys suck.

FALCON AWFUL...FALCON AWFUL....cryin like the other two...how does everyone deserve things when all the folks on here from ahole town somehow always end up being the same ole same..cry babies..excuse after excuse..FALCON AWFUL..55-24..remember that..alil history ..year before last,you beat us by one pt.we got the ball back but was called offsides..that was in abingdon..before that we beat you by two tds..as ive said.do you see the trend here..at home the refs are very nice to you and you all still barely win..ive saw abingdon players start fights just to end games..such as the one a few yrs back.FALCON AWFUL

i dont run my mouth about how great we are..i see you have jumped in on the stupidity of this thread..read thru other threads and see where we cry about respect..FALCON AWFUL

respect is earned on the field and fri. night graham earned a measure of respect for a team that has been down for several years. They did what everyone said they would not. they beat beaver,that being said graham may not win another game but earned a measure of respect becasue of how they won this game.

i dont run my mouth about how great we are..i see you have jumped in on the stupidity of this thread..read thru other threads and see where we cry about respect..FALCON AWFUL

Oh come on.... I never go on about that junk like a couple on here do. I was simply replying back to your numerous post going on and on and on....

But anyway, be safe on your journeys where they maybe this evening. I am working at the FD so I will not be making it to any games tonight

Be safe out there guys

EW

Listen to your radio station and it will sum up things..I thought the announcers might have a heart attack because they won..ten mins of gloating ...Falcon Awful

wow, can't give it up can you... you guys rock! I am guessing you are in your early years of high school because a lot of your post are starting to rank right up there with southbound

Edited by falconfansrock

Hey bro, find a post of mine that is related to PH...... go ahead, keep looking.... didn't find one did you. Because there aren't any. My point being the couple of nannerheads on here brings it upon all Abingdon people when that should not be the case at all. Come on, I thought you were better than that.

Listen to your radio station and it will sum up things..I thought the announcers might have a heart attack because they won..ten mins of gloating ...Falcon Awful

there is definitely a mob mentality towards all Abingdon posters....it's actually kind of scary

As I've said...once a new bird comes on they all flock together..go back and read threw the threads..and what are you talking about..I am in no way your bro either..you all have a thing for calling others dude or bro..they have brought whatever comes their way on them.

there is definitely a mob mentality towards all Abingdon posters....it's actually kind of scary

Parsons hit the nail on the head. I am a just an alumni that now works for a municipal fire department. A "normal" person. I am not a super fan that comes up with far fetched stories or reasons why this team won or didn't win a game. I don't talk bad about other teams or their fans, but yet people like vols4life feel the need to talk trash and file me in the same as the other idiots on here. Get a grip. I have been on this forum since 2004 and have watched over the last couple of years a few destroy this forum. Then you have the flipside, people like vols4life, falcon-hater that jump on the bandwagon. Pretty tacky if you ask me. I try to disassociate myself from those people, (southbound), but you seem to do just the opposite when it comes to people that have an actual interest in liking their football team. So don't classify me in the same boat. I think we will be doing well if we are .500 this year. I make no crazy claims like others do.