registration closed...

Lance

just fyi...closed off registration again...i do not have time nor do i desire to waste what time i have trying to dig through a bunch of spam bullshit...i'm done with it....it's a shame that these human pieces of shit have nothing better to do and I hope they all rot in a special corner of hell.

if anyone wants to join, have them use the contact us link at the bottom of any page on the site and i'll consider it.

just fyi...closed off registration again...i do not have time nor do i desire to waste what time i have trying to dig through a bunch of spam bullshit...i'm done with it....it's a shame that these human pieces of shit have nothing better to do and I hope they all rot in a special corner of hell.

if anyone wants to join, have them use the contact us link at the bottom of any page on the site and i'll consider it.

g600616996.gif

Can't blame you at all, lots boards are getting hammered with spam. Why not open registration up though referral only from a active member.

That's a good idea. That's what the motorcycle forum I belong to has begun to do. One of the RC helicopter forums I belong too as well are considering something along that path.

Spam has really gotten out of hand over the last couple of years and seems to get worse every day !

Sorry to hear that you have to put up with that Lance !