Preseason Top Tens for all six divisions now free to view!

VirginiaPreps

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. This is how you count to 10. Check your D1 list. You also did it when you released your top 10 (one a day which took about a month to get to 10). I think you finished with Clintwood ranked 2nd but never named a #1.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. This is how you count to 10. Check your D1 list. You also did it when you released your top 10 (one a day which took about a month to get to 10). I think you finished with Clintwood ranked 2nd but never named a #1.

So he left #3 off no need to get snippy about it i do not think anyone on this board or any board is perfect. i think the man knows how to count so maybe just give him a break, he runs another football board and that takes a lot to do, just look what lance and Gman have done here for us. I have to give respect to those that take the time to produce a good product for all of us to use it takes time and they are all busy men, so cut this man a little slack for missing this and yes he had george wythe listed wrong but again i look at the total work and for the most part is not bad. Just my opinion.

So he left #3 off no need to get snippy about it i do not think anyone on this board or any board is perfect. i think the man knows how to count so maybe just give him a break, he runs another football board and that takes a lot to do, just look what lance and Gman have done here for us. I have to give respect to those that take the time to produce a good product for all of us to use it takes time and they are all busy men, so cut this man a little slack for missing this and yes he had george wythe listed wrong but again i look at the total work and for the most part is not bad. Just my opinion.

Here's the point, it's not that it was missed here. 2 months or so ago they said they were doing a preseason top 10 with one team being released each day till all 10 were announced. It took a month or more for them to release the "10" which ended up being 9. They'd release 1, a week later they'd release another, 4-5 days later another, and so on. That was done a month ago at least, it seems like at some point in time they'd notice they did a preseason top 9.

btw...another thing that was annoying is that when they did that list Clintwood was listed as #2. A #1 was never named. It was like they just said f' it. We're not finishing this thing.

i see we were thinking the same thing.lol

Here's the point, it's not that it was missed here. 2 months or so ago they said they were doing a preseason top 10 with one team being released each day till all 10 were announced. It took a month or more for them to release the "10" which ended up being 9. They'd release 1, a week later they'd release another, 4-5 days later another, and so on. That was done a month ago at least, it seems like at some point in time they'd notice they did a preseason top 9.

maybe you could do a better job with it and that site, maybe you should apply to va preps to manage and run the site, and keep up with your regular job at the sametime. as i said no one is perfect and if i dont like what is being done i dont read it.

maybe you could do a better job with it and that site, maybe you should apply to va preps to manage and run the site, and keep up with your regular job at the sametime. as i said no one is perfect and if i dont like what is being done i dont read it.

I work 65 hours a week and still seems like I keep up with what goes on that site better than the administrators. I didn't like what was being done so I have quit reading it. It was a rarity that anything was done in regards to D1 or D2 anyway so not reading it was not that different from what there was to read. The focus there is D5 & 6 and not much else. It's not like this is something that some cat is doing out of the goodness of their hearts to help the poor downtrodden VA hs football fan either. They charge $9.95 a month for 99% of the content there. The one percent that is put out for "free" is incomplete horseshit. I'm not bashing a guy who's doing something on the side for fun and to give some fans something to see, it's business. It's not like this site. This is a fan ran site. Ran by a fan for fans. He can do or say what he wants. When you have a complany like Rivals (VAPreps) who is owned by Yahoo, they're open to criticism for their shoddy work. If you can't understand that then you're a sap and you get what you deserve.

I work 65 hours a week and still seems like I keep up with what goes on that site better than the administrators. I didn't like what was being done so I have quit reading it. It was a rarity that anything was done in regards to D1 or D2 anyway so not reading it was not that different from what there was to read. The focus there is D5 & 6 and not much else. It's not like this is something that some cat is doing out of the goodness of their hearts to help the poor downtrodden VA hs football fan either. They charge $9.95 a month for 99% of the content there. The one percent that is put out for "free" is incomplete horseshit. I'm not bashing a guy who's doing something on the side for fun and to give some fans something to see, it's business. It's not like this site. This is a fan ran site. Ran by a fan for fans. He can do or say what he wants. When you have a complany like Rivals (VAPreps) who is owned by Yahoo, they're open to criticism for their shoddy work. If you can't understand that then you're a sap and you get what you deserve.

keeping up with a site and managing it 24/7 and it also has a paid part that needs to be kept up with also. along with the registrations and spam that sites like this and his get, just ask lance about the registration problems on this site. and as i said for the most part not a bad site not what i like but not a bad site and no one gets everything right all the time either.

That's not my argument. I pay $9.95 a month to Rivals for a site. It's not VAPreps. That one site has 5 people that do reporting. They also have a huge support/technical staff that works for Rivals. My point is that VAPreps is ran shoddily. It had nothing to do with the cat that posted the original message. Whoever he is though needs to know what a mess some of that stuff is so he can either change it himself or tell who ever can change it to change it. Again, VAPreps is nothing like this site. You'd expect problems with this site and others like it because it's ran by fans but it's ran way better. Yahoo is a multibillion dollar a year company that is ran shitty and since they bought Rivals has made it second rate. They at one time OWNED the world of college recruiting. Since Yahoo bought them 247, Scout, and ESPN are not catching them they're lapping them.