New Week = New Focus

southbound

OK,last I checked this is a football thread ..Your IQs really stand out in these last posts.I remember beating u in all sports thru the years..Marion usually has a good bball program but this is football...so,let's talk about how you are Falcon awful ...lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U beat a very struggling pH team..its no shock u beat them..we beat northwood but nextweek will get a better feel of our team .we put jv in around the third..unlike you our coaches dont relish in the fact of killing a team that is already gettin beat..enjoy this..did u have a few tacos at the bell in bristol..lol

U beat a very struggling pH team..its no shock u beat them..we beat northwood but nextweek will get a better feel of our team .we put jv in around the third..unlike you our coaches dont relish in the fact of killing a team that is already gettin beat..enjoy this..did u have a few tacos at the bell in bristol..lol

Actually, we put the 2 deep at the start of the 2nd half. But, you're right...typically we dont do so early enough.

Guest king kone
Its been protested here and recorded how unfair last weeks game was with the "offsides" by the cats and the non-flags by the hometown refs but no time to cry about that, its a new week for the Falcons and a determined focus. To prepare myself for this week, I went to the internet and looked up some inspirational quotes. Such as: "Don't give up", "No Excuses", "Champions keep playing until they get it right", and "Fat Bottom Girls Make the World Go Around" well not that one, but it was in my head because of Dad blaring his music. :p:cool: Dad said we are turning the corner and to keep going. I think this weeks game will tell the tale, think we will come out fired up and get after Patrick Henry. Dad thinks we win easily Friday. He said we have what it takes to become an elite football team and "its about finishing, we know you can start, but need to finish." Thats bad news for our next 9 opponents because that fired me up and it starts Friday night.:eek:
Got an idea....put some milk on your face and let Stripes lick the peach fuzz and that stuff on your upper lip off....