Foul Odor

southbound

Hey, I sent you a private message but just in case you are too stupid to read it . . . I have 5 fingers and the third one is for you!

Actually you have four fingers, if you're like the rest of us. That thing that allows you to grab yourself is a thumb.

Today in class, this female from Chilhowie began to argue with me about this Friday's game. It got heated as you know it would. She claimed that they would beat my falcons even though it was @ Abingdon? I laughed and said "Baby, they don't call it Camelot for nothing and your kind isn't welcomed." Haha, well that woke her up. She said "I bet they will beat them and your scrawny a$$ will have to pay up." I said "lets make a wager then, and not for money baby because I got plenty of that girl". Needless to say, it is a wager that I can't share on this board :cool: but all I can say is LETS GO FALCONS!!!! HAHA:D

pS: Eat your heart out losers cause you'all don't have game like Falconman. I GOT GAME

Today in class, this female from Chilhowie began to argue with me about this Friday's game. It got heated as you know it would. She claimed that they would beat my falcons even though it was @ Abingdon? I laughed and said "Baby, they don't call it Camelot for nothing and your kind isn't welcomed." Haha, well that woke her up. She said "I bet they will beat them and your scrawny a$$ will have to pay up." I said "lets make a wager then, and not for money baby because I got plenty of that girl". Needless to say, it is a wager that I can't share on this board :cool: but all I can say is LETS GO FALCONS!!!! HAHA:D

pS: Eat your heart out losers cause you'all don't have game like Falconman. I GOT GAME

we didnt know your sister was in the same class as you..... now we all know

Respect!

But you know the message board drill... Pics or it didn't happen.

We need to see this babe. I believe this story wholeheartedly because you're smooth Falconman. I got a ton of connects down in A-town and know the ins and outs. Just show some of these losers on the board what a real woman looks like!

Lol, Lol I got ya back Falconman. I've seen the quality catches you've caught. Zeek wants to know if its USDA Prime Cut? haha Falcons Never Quit - we win by 2tds

Think its funny that you are talking about getting some girl and the title of this thread is foul odor? :)

I think its funny that you guys are putting up pics of your idea "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" . . such good pictures little men . . where did you get them? Off your cell phone?:D You guys been doing some "sexting", is that your angle? Well, GET OFF YOUR FAT ARSES and learn to workout. Go to "man's school" and learn some pick up lines or go jump in front of train. Bottom Line, You are jealous that I Got Game Baby, Pimp Daddy Falconman has major Game!! DEAL WITH IT!

ps: Southy tell Zeek she ain't no keeper but she will do for a 1 nighter! GO FALCONS!!!!

Edited by Falconman