Bluefield- G. East

kevin

What does everybody think? East size could give them a problem but bluefields speed will pose a problem for east. Should be a pretty good game. I would still have to go with Bluefield though.

Don't really know alot about east this year other than that they are 1-1 with a loss to Woodrow Wilson and a win Friday night against Shady Spring 56-35. But as always I would think that the speed advantage would have to go to the beavers in this game. This is a very winnable game for Bluefield if they can control the line of scrimmage and limit the silly mistakes and penalties. Should be a good one.

Edited by blufan04

East is 1-2 with an opening loss to Capital you missed with their record. They opened with three straight home games and this is a tough road opener in week 4! East will score some points, but will give up a ton as well. It should be entertaining.

Bluefield scores quickly and often in this one!

Bluefield 43

East 12

Good luck to the Beavers!

I'd say bluefield will score at least 50 but I think G. East will score more then 12. They have a pretty good offense. Should be an entertaining game!

Listening to the game, GE is up 13-7. Bluefield has some poor pass defense, and that Brock Matthews is still totally unlistenable. What a buffoon. Any time anybody runs for more than 5 yards, ding-a-ling starts YELLING. Same thing on any pass, be it complete or incomplete, he starts yelling HE IS WIDE OPEN. He even yells when the opponent does something. Can't stand listening to him. Please...where is Bob Redd?

Oh, also, while typing, Leggett scored, it's now 14-13 Bluefield. And another onside kick? What is the deal with that? Is that just admitting we can't cover kickoffs, and it's better to give the ball at the 45 or midfield?

Someone needs to talk to the radio station. I cringe when listening to Brock Matthews. The guy is terrible. He might be a nice guy but he cant call a game for nothing.

Doubt anything will be done. That station, and series of stations, is horrible. I try to listen to the AM station, 1440, and they have large periods (like 10 minutes+) of dead air, forget to run commercials, forget to switch feeds, you name it. I have called before when one of their stations was in an extended period (several hours) of dead air, got a receptionist, who had no idea.

Adventure Radio is a truckload of clowns.

Doubt anything will be done. That station, and series of stations, is horrible. I try to listen to the AM station, 1440, and they have large periods (like 10 minutes+) of dead air, forget to run commercials, forget to switch feeds, you name it. I have called before when one of their stations was in an extended period (several hours) of dead air, got a receptionist, who had no idea.

Adventure Radio is a truckload of clowns.

at least they did pick a good name for their radio stations, ( adventure) lol.