9/11: Never Forget

I find it almost impossible to believe that it's been 11 years since that day. I can still remember the day so vividly.

It seems that every generation has one tragedy that defines it. One generation had Pearl Harbor, the next the Kennedy assassination. This one is ours, and it's changed our lives in innumerable ways.

Take a moment of reflection today in remembrance.

Had a semon a few years ago talking about "flashbulb moments" where you can remember the exact detail about something.

I can remember exactly what I was doing and all of how that morning unfolded still perfectly clear. I'd say many others here are the same way.

The weather today is almost exactly how it was on that day, crisp with a very clear blue sky...

Crazy that it is. I'll always remember how serene it was that day a midst all the chaos. Something I'll never forget.

I watched a special on National Geographic a few nights ago about the timeline of events. I don't think I have ever been so emotionally effected over something that didn't directly involve me. All of those emotions came back, it was crazy how it felt like it had just happened a few months ago. I will never forget that day and I will make sure my children and grandchildren don't either. God Bless!

The weather today is almost exactly how it was on that day, crisp with a very clear blue sky...

On the way to Kingsport this morning, around 9:30, I was looking at the sky and thought the same thing G-Man--

Life has many choices---eternity two