Falcon Stress

Falconman

:( Woke up this am and really starting to feel the pressure. Had a long talk with Dad last night about our season so far. Told him I was a little nervous for this one. Dad said "Honey, your schedule this year is brutal, you are playing one of the premier teams in Tennessee. I wish you guys played Gate City instead this year." :) I said "Do you think we have a shot Friday?" He said "You guys are but a blink away from being outstanding, just have stop leaving plays out on the field. I proud of you son, your approach during the bye week and this week have been right on point." He told me even my PT liked my attitude the past couple of days? :rolleyes: I guess they have confidence in us, I just hate this empty feeling in my stomach. I need to shake it off or eat some tums. :o

Schedule? You've played a struggling Va High team (lost), a bad Patrick Henry team(won), and less than par Chilhowie team(lost)? It is my understanding that Happy Valley is less than efficient team also. I will go on record and say, even a bad Gate City team would beat a good Falcon team.:) Have a nice day.

Schedule? You've played a struggling Va High team (lost), a bad Patrick Henry team(won), and less than par Chilhowie team(lost)? It is my understanding that Happy Valley is less than efficient team also. I will go on record and say, even a bad Gate City team would beat a good Falcon team.:) Have a nice day.

We have been down this street you dumb arse. We tried to play Gate City and they said No. What is a Falcon to do?:eek:

Who has Holston got wins over this year? Just curious:rolleyes:

We have been down this street you dumb arse. We tried to play Gate City and they said No. What is a Falcon to do?:eek:

guess gate city was looking for better competition than the falcons could give them.

i just got one question for southbound and falconman to answer. what are your reaction that abingdon is gonna be a 3a school when the new 6a system comes into play, plus it being the only one in the southwest virginia

We have won 2 games, which is one more than you.

I've got 2pac jamming on my ipod while I address you BOY!. I've seen you busting up on some news that the candy canes are coming to your district, well better them than the FALCONS, cause your little cavy wavy couldN'T go hide. So, in the words of tupac "keep ya head up!" Oh, wait you can't cause you got it up your ARSE! YA FILTHY ANIMAL . . . . . I'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!!!!;):D:rolleyes::eek:

I am not going to dignify your comments with a quote but I would like to say something to the real people on this board. I would like to apologize for some of the things I've said concerning the new district. I am human thus I have my faults and internal struggles just like some of you. Its called giving into the flesh. I sometimes allow my emotions get the best of me and yes my blood does begin to boil. I think Marion is a great town and wish them God Speed in their endeavors and battles in the Hogoheegee District. I would like to welcome them to the district. Thank you and have a nice day.