Twin Valley at Honaker postponed?

hokiepanther

2pm that be true.

What exactly have you heard about the lighting issue? I'm hearing no specifics. I just wonder if they are trying to get it fixed and if this will be the only Friday that will be affected. Didn't they make this call like Monday or Tuesday, so I'm assuming it's not an simple issue.

What exactly have you heard about the lighting issue? I'm hearing no specifics. I just wonder if they are trying to get it fixed and if this will be the only Friday that will be affected. Didn't they make this call like Monday or Tuesday, so I'm assuming it's not an simple issue.

Made the call Tuesday. This could take a while. They had a short in the lights thy went to ground and when they turn them on, it makes the fence around the field become an electric fence.

Made the call Tuesday. This could take a while. They had a short in the lights thy went to ground and when they turn them on, it makes the fence around the field become an electric fence.

Oh CRAP, that would make the fans come alive at EMATS, ey? Thanks for the info!

This man has the inside scoop.They worked on them all day today I left around 330 and the county electrical guys were still working on them.Also some guys were installing new wrought iron entrance gates with tiger paws on them very nice.

Was this game played?

Yessir. Honaker won 43-0 I believe. Power was out for parts f the stadium but not others, so there was no scoreboard until 5 minutes until the end, and even then it went right back off.

Yessir. Honaker won 43-0 I believe. Power was out for parts f the stadium but not others, so there was no scoreboard until 5 minutes until the end, and even then it went right back off.

Thanks! Is that a definite score? I need it to update a scoreboard site.

That sucks about the lights. I remember Battle playing at Abingdon one year and the whole visitor's side was in the dark nearly the entire game. And I remember being at a game once (don't remember who played) where the scoreboard didn't work the whole game. Refs had to keep time and score. There were a LOT of bleacher refs that game, lol.

Ryan, how do you see the matchup with the Blues and Tigers since seeing the Tigers in action?

Life has many choices---eternity two

This game will mirror the game last year in many ways. I see both teams scoring les than last year, but ultimately the Blues will wear them out in the late 3rd.