WVU-Texas

mavsgrad

I want to see Oregon vs. WVU.

O/U for that game would be 150.

I said the same thing last night to my nephew when we was watching Oregon and after we watched WVU/Texas. I would imagine there would be some crazy numbers that day.

They're looking pretty good if they can keep their Q-back out of trouble.LOL

It was kind of weird last night. This season they've been playing #5 at qb for most of the game, then putting Rees in at the end to pull off the win. Last night, they started off with Rees, but pulled him quickly to let 5 play the whole game (though I guess it didn't matter since they outplayed Miami that much, lol). I liked how Brian Kelly was still in full coaching mode even in the fourth when it was pretty much a sure win.

If our D can play just the slightest bit better than last week, I believe WVU wins the game. Texas doesn't want a shootout.

If West Virginia ever discovers defense, the Mountaineers would have an excellent shot at winning the national championship this season IMO.

Huge win for WVU. Geno is still great even on a bit of a down night and Buie was spectacular. If he can keep running like that after Alston returns that will bring some great balance to the offense and make them even more terrifying to defend. Alston would help with pass blocking and short yardage runs. Defense still needs to improve but they did enough the other night. Even with the D's woes, if we don't turn the ball over it is going to be hard for anyone to beat us. OU and Kansas State still concerns me and you can never take a week off in the Big 12. For now though, it is nice to be undefeated after beating a solid Texas team in Austin and it is nice to be in the National Championship conversation.