Abingdon at Carroll co.

FALCON

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you making fun of us?

Not really. I'm more or less picking on Coach Strong (he was my football coach when he was the head coach at Battle). We had a lot of fun at his expense.

Oh, and it's a bit late (still haven't taken in all the scores) but congrats to Abingdon on their win! Proved me wrong (I picked CC on the pickems on the CMD board). Go out there and win (we need the points)!

Not really. I'm more or less picking on Coach Strong (he was my football coach when he was the head coach at Battle). We had a lot of fun at his expense.

Oh, and it's a bit late (still haven't taken in all the scores) but congrats to Abingdon on their win! Proved me wrong (I picked CC on the pickems on the CMD board). Go out there and win (we need the points)!

We've had some fun at his expense too.

We've had some fun at his expense too.

He's a good coach, really, but he is pretty weird at times, lol. Do you know if he still goes around yelling "Jiminy Christmas!" whenever he gets frustrated?

funny thing is, BigO gets a time out and can't get on here to go on and on about Abingdon beating CC...which, makes it even better...they finally win one, and he's gonzo.

I am trying the time out approach lol.

I like it! where Gman tans butt, Lance puts them in the corner!

Oh, back to the thread. Congrats to Abingdon.

Edited by redtiger

I like it! where Gman tans butt, Lance puts them in the corner!

Oh, back to the thread. Congrats to Abingdon.

actually i got the time out idea from gman...in the past when i've banned someone i just banned them in to infinity, gman has inspired me to go the time out route lol.

You give that job to Dan Strong. lol. Go ahead.

I dare you. Your program will go where Battle's came from.

We had to take over for him in little kids 7 on 7 tourny at the Witten camp a few years ago.....because he doesnt know what he's doing and every word out of his mouth is a 4 letter word. Even with little kids. He'd make you a good one

You give that job to Dan Strong. lol. Go ahead.

I dare you. Your program will go where Battle's came from.

We had to take over for him in little kids 7 on 7 tourny at the Witten camp a few years ago.....because he doesnt know what he's doing and every word out of his mouth is a 4 letter word. Even with little kids. He'd make you a good one

Dan Strong couldn't coach midget league.

Why don't YOU be the change you want to see? Serious question.

If he was my kid I would have transferred him somewhere when he was a freshman oh wait he is getting more than enough punts in at Ahs. I was trying to say if he was at Gate city ,richlands ,clintwood or one of the other football schools in swva people would have heard of him(see earlier post a lot of people have never heard of him) I'm sure we will see him at a D1 school on Saturday's if he stays healthy. You dont have to be a BIG O HOLE and take everything out of context just because you get bashed by everyone else on here. Change what?