Camelot: Political, yet Entertaining

The center of the Entertainment World and Political World this week was not Hollywood/Vegas/New York/ Washington D.C. No Folks it was a little town in grand ole Southwest Virginia. Can you guess what town I am talking about? :D ABINGDON! :eek: Don't know if you freaks catch the news but we did a famous movie star at the Barter last night: Bill Cosby. $250.00 a ticket (which is pimp change) but he was there. Camelot also host a Presidential Candidate today Matt Romney. I think it is awesome that my town, not your town, MY TOWN is being featured in the media.

ps: I will confess I wanted to go hear the speech today by our professor insisted on giving a test and stated we better be in class. :mad:

The center of the Entertainment World and Political World this week was not Hollywood/Vegas/New York/ Washington D.C. No Folks it was a little town in grand ole Southwest Virginia. Can you guess what town I am talking about? :D ABINGDON! :eek: Don't know if you freaks catch the news but we did a famous movie star at the Barter last night: Bill Cosby. $250.00 a ticket (which is pimp change) but he was there. Camelot also host a Presidential Candidate today Matt Romney. I think it is awesome that my town, not your town, MY TOWN is being featured in the media.

ps: I will confess I wanted to go hear the speech today by our professor insisted on giving a test and stated we better be in class. :mad:

I'm assuming your professor is an Obama supporter.

He told us he wasn't a Democrat but a Liberal, he said there is a difference? I do know he gave controversial lecture on the legalization of drugs citing statistics that would curve addiction. He is for a lot of crazy things. haha He is very entertaining though.

Ha! "Matt" Romney...

Not to change the subject but please read the bottom line of the prediction piece from the bristol paper today. (I won't put the actual prediction score because they are way off!)

Abingdon at Carroll County

Last meeting: Carroll County 16, Abingdon 3 (Oct. 7, 2011 in Abingdon, Va.)

Carroll County relied on two 80-yard scoring plays in this game last year en route to its first win of the season. …With a 36-16 victory over Martinsville last week, Carroll County earned its first victory of this season. …Carroll County quarterback Connor Lundy has passed for 913 yards and Chris Smoot has 27 receptions, but the Cavs have managed just 493 yards rushing as a team. … Abingdon managed only 56 yards rushing against Washington County rival John Battle last week, but junior quarterback Tyler Arnold passed for 157 yards. … The good news for AHS comes from an unbeaten eighth grade team that has been thumping opponents.

You dang right!!

Ps: Gbaby and blueinslama stay off the English Grammar kick! Get a life!! God!

Ps: Gbaby and blueinslama stay off the English Grammar kick! Get a life!! God!

I suggest you go on an "English Grammar" kick. Your crap grammar really dampens your ability to properly troll.

I suppose I'm not as trusting of the good professor as you. If I were a betting man I would lay odds he's a lib.

Highly likely, many are. But I think back to the events at VT a few years back. Chaos upon chaos and we had to finish our exam... some professors are hardcore at being professors.

Highly likely, many are. But I think back to the events at VT a few years back. Chaos upon chaos and we had to finish our exam... some professors are hardcore at being professors.

Sounds like the professors you are referring to need a lesson in priorities. That's nuts!

Don't know if you freaks catch the news but we did a famous movie star at the Barter last night: Bill Cosby. $250.00 a ticket (which is pimp change) but he was there.

Was Southbound helping you "do" Bill Cosby?:) lol The thought you paid for it too!! lol lol :)

Was Southbound helping you "do" Bill Cosby?:) lol The thought you paid for it too!! lol lol :)

Its called a typo! Haven't you ever made a mistake? Maybe you have naughty thoughts when it comes to me and Southy?:eek: